Heritage Hyundai Towson

1867 reviews

1867 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Hyundai Towson from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 8, 2019

Stan is a superstar!! I went in on my lunch break without an appointment on a Fri, looking for a car I saw online. Stan immediately greeted me and I explained... that I was on lunch but I already knew the car I wanted was at the Owings Mills location but I work in Towson. Stan looked up the car told me I was correct and requested that the car be brought over. When I arrived at 6:30p the car was there and we went on a test drive. Long story that car didn't work with my budget so started to explore other options. After looking at multiple used cars and no pressure from him, he asked what did I think about a new car. He explained it was up to me and told me about different rebates so I said, "What the heck lets try." I test drove a Tuscon and it was nice but I wanted to look some more. It was starting to get late (like 930p) and Stan assured me to take my time. Next I wanted to test a Sonata which was located on their overflow lot a few blocks away. Stan asked another staff member to bring the car over and he did. I later found out this over staff member was actually about to go home but went above and beyond to help out (I wish I knew his name). We went on the 3rd test YES 3rd test drive and the Sonata was excellent. So my decision was made a 2019 Sonata. I was introduced to Bryan for financing and he took me through that process with no stress. He address my questions and got me a good deal. Honestly that process was so quick after I was done I thought I had more papers to sign. By the time I was done with Bryan my new car was washed and waiting. This is the 2nd car I I have brought at Towson Hyundai and the 1st with Stan. Each time has been an amazing experience. I would highly recommend this dealer and Stan.

Congratulations on your new 2019 Sonata! We're happy to hear Stan was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of serv...ice to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Hyundai Towson

June 5, 2019

Went well was under extended warranty No cost to me

Hi Alan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about y...our recent visit. Take care!

• July 19, 2015

I was extremely pleased with the entire process from start to finish. It was refreshing to have a female sales associate (LaToya). She was so knowledgable... and patient with me. She has even answered some questions via email when I have been unable to locate functions on my new fully-loaded Sonata. Heritage is a first-class dealership that I will be pleased to recommend every chance I get. Thank you!

Good morngin DW. Heritage Hyundai Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that LaToya w...as able to assist you with your new Hyundai purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again DW for the highly praised review.

June 3, 2019

I lease a new vehicle every 3 years and this is my first time working with Heritage Hyundai Towson and Stan Gabrovski. In all of my years leasing cars,... this was one of the easiest experiences I've ever had. Working with Stan was an absolute pleasure and I would definitely recommend him to others. I started off emailing with Stan (my preferred method of communication) and he was always fast to respond to my questions. I am amazed at how difficult it is to get a car salesman to interact with you via email! Stan never bugged me via telephone and gave me space when I needed it (I started shopping for a new car about a month and half before I was ready to lease). When I was able to drop by the dealership, it was a very spur of the moment appointment and Stan was there to help me. The day I leased my new car (a beautiful Genesis G70), I explained to Stan that was I under a time crunch and really need to hurry through my paperwork. Stan and everyone else at the dealership moved as fast as possible (possibly the fastest signing process I've ever experienced) to get me in/out the door. To be honest, I dread the car buying/leasing process because of past experiences, but Stan and Heritage Hyundai helped to change my mind about what the process can really be like.

Congratulations on your new Genesis G70! We're happy to hear Stan was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of serv...ice to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Hyundai Towson

June 2, 2019

When I arrived at the dealership I wasn't sure I was buying a car. I was just going to look and test drive. After talking with the salesman and taking... that drive there was not resisting it, I had to have the car.

We understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen, Lena. If you have any additional needs or... questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Jason Templeton

Sales Manager

(4.9) 9 reviews

Justin Skinner

Sales Manager

(4.3) 32 reviews

June 1, 2019

Responsive and easy to work with. flexible and answered all my questions and gave me good advice about which car to buy and finance it.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear Stan was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of service ...to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Hyundai Towson

June 1, 2019

Excellent service. Employees were very friendly and helpful. They worked with me to get the best deal possible. I was able to drive home with the exact... car I wanted.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear our staff was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of ser...vice to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Hyundai Towson

June 1, 2019

The experience of negotiating price was a new experience for me, but it went quite well and I was pleased with the outcome. The sales people were very... nice and patient. I enjoyed learning the "art of the deal" so to speak.

Ibrahim Kassim

(4.9) 174 reviews

John Holliday

General Manager

(5.0) 9 reviews

May 29, 2019

This is just our second car but buying from this dealership has been very smooth. Stan is your guy if you are looking to purchase a vehicle. He is very... attentive and patient and has never been pushy. A very personable and courteous guy, but efficient and knowledgable. They are very good with after-sales too and would not leave you hanging. Excellent job Stan, you are truly an asset of the company and they are very lucky to have you in their team.

We are happy to hear you had such a smooth buying experience dealing with Stan! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take ...care!

May 18, 2019

We have purchased multiple vehicles from Heritage and always come back to see Stan when we are in the market for a new car. Stan's customer service and... attention to detail will keep us comng back. They are great during the sale and always helpful for after sales questions. Thanks again Stan for all your help.

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Heritage Hyundai Towson. We appreciate your business and... look forward to your next visit!