4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1656 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1656 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Hyundai Towson from DealerRater.com

• Wonderful experience
    July 19, 2015

I was extremely pleased with the entire process from start to finish. It was refreshing to have a female sales associate (LaToya). She was so knowledg...able and patient with me. She has even answered some questions via email when I have been unable to locate functions on my new fully-loaded Sonata. Heritage is a first-class dealership that I will be pleased to recommend every chance I get. Thank you!

Good morngin DW. Heritage Hyundai Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that LaToya w...as able to assist you with your new Hyundai purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again DW for the highly praised review.

Quick Response
    April 13, 2018

I suddenly lost my brakes. Row directly to the dealership. Took my car in immediately and found the problem. Provided me with a loaner. Kept me infor...med about what they found and progress in repairing the car.

Heritage Hyundai Towson

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Heritage Hyundai Towson! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Herita...ge Hyundai Towson

Best dealer ever
    April 9, 2018

This is my 1st brand new car and I'm very happy with it . The purchase process was smooth and the salesman named Ibrahim Kassim was friendly and answe...red all my questions . I also spoke over the phone to 1 of the managers i guess his name was Robert and he was helpful too . I'd definitely recommend this place to everybody who is in the market for a vehicle . I'm almost 2 hours away from this location but I will bring my car for service and a way from me to thank them . You are guys awesome

Najib, we really appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed yo...ur experience here at Heritage Hyundai Towson! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Excellent customer service in Service Center
    April 6, 2018

Called Deanna yesterday to schedule service, she took me in the next morning. She answered my questions, explained the diagnosis and had me gassed up ...and ready to go a few hours later with the repairs taken care of. My experience today was a vast improvement compared to my previous encounters at this same service center in the past.

Hi Lauren, thank you so much for your positive comments about Heritage Hyundai Towson! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information a...bout your recent visit. Take care!

Service Center for extended warranty repair
    April 6, 2018

I called Deanna yesterday to schedule service and she was able to accommodate me the next day. She answered all my questions, was personable and ensur...ed me timely repair of my car. I have to say this encounter with the service center is leaps and bounds above my last few encounter. I'm very pleased!!!

Excellent Service in Service Dept.
    April 5, 2018

From scheduling my appointment through picking up my vehicle after service, Heritage Hyundai was a superior customer service experience. The staff was... polite, professional, and informative. My car was ready promptly, and I appreciated having a comfortable and clean space to wait--the free, cold bottled water and hot coffee was a nice touch as well. Worked with Deanna Parks in the service department, who was helpful and polite.

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a wonderful day!

Thumbs Up to Deanna Parks
    April 3, 2018

It is always a pleasure coming to Heritage Hyundai Towson, the staff are friendly and have great customer service. Deanna Parks, Service Advisor has a... warm demeanor, professional and courteous. My wait time was minimal, I am consistently satisfied with the service I receive in maintaining a safe and reliable driving experience. Thanks Deanna! -Autumn

Heritage Hyundai Towson

It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can... do for you, we are happy to help! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Hyundai Towson

Awesome Service
    April 2, 2018

Always come here to have my Elantra worked on. Deanna Parks is always pleasant & professional when she waits on me. Have always had a pleasant experi...ence here at Hertiage Hyundia Towson.

Routine Service and Oil Change
    March 29, 2018

Deanna P. Was great! This was my first experience bringing my car in without my mom and she was super helpful. She accommodated my needs for the shutt...le service!

Heritage Hyundai Towson

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Congratulations on your new car! We hope to be of service to you again in the futur...e. Best wishes, Heritage Hyundai Towson

Service Manager Matt Grubb
    March 27, 2018

Brought my car in for a particular problem but found out later there was a different issue. Needless to say I was pretty upset and was convince this w...as fixed before. I didn???t want to speak to anyone I just wanted to pick up my car and Go!! Before leaving I wanted to speak to the manager because I was absolutely sure this was already fixed. Matt Grubb went above and beyond to explain what was going on with my vehicle and what can be done to resolve my issue and for that I???m grateful. He truly was concerned and was determined to not let me leave unsatisfied! Again thank you Mr Grubb

Heritage Hyundai Towson

We are happy Matt was able to effectively communicate the issue and turn your experience around. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us kn...ow!

801 York Rd Towson, MD 21204