3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 33 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• fair deal, good service
    October 5, 2017

I found Coleman as I searched Carfax & Truecar for a XT5. They offered a XT5 with fair deal and good service. Mario, his sales manager and Damon c...ombined for a positive sales experience.

WAITED 3 HOURS FOR A SCHEDULED OIL CHANGE
    July 26, 2017

I rarely ever write reviews but from my experience today I feel compelled to share my experience at Coleman Cadillac. After receiving multiple phone ...calls and emails insisting that I was overdue for my oil change I finally relented and scheduled with their service center. This was despite the fact that the car has only been driven about 1,000 miles since it was purchased in December 2016. Keep in mind that I had a scheduled appointment for a simple oil change. Unbelievable as it may seem, I waited for almost 3 hours. After watching numerous other customers come and go I finally approached the service desk and was told that they were overbooked. What? Is this and airline that overbooks to achieve full flight status? Why was I given an appointment if they are overbooked? Why not set my appointment for another day? Why not inform me before I left my house or upon arrival that there would be a 3 hour delay? This is totally unacceptable. If you're looking for quality customer service you're not going to find it at COLEMAN CADILLAC that's for sure. I doubt that I well get a response to my questions or concerns.

Service dept lacking
    June 1, 2017

I took my car in for a check engine light for a fuel injector they tried to tell me that that was not the problem that it was low on oil which false a...nd to gave me back a car that had the same problem it had when I gave it to them

March 7, 2017

Solid overall purchasing experience The sales team will make a great effort to work out a deal that benefits everyone. For a small dealership Coleman ...maintains a large selection of vehicles. The service department has been excellent

Mister
    January 6, 2017

Jonnie Brown , the Sales Associates was very cooperative and helped us with the process.

Buick Enclave
    November 4, 2016

Was in the market to buy a cross-over with three row seating. Dan and the sales Manager Gary, were always there, without trying to push to sell, and w...ere trying to get me and my wife comfortable with the vehicle. Also the buying process was very informative and they kept us in the know and in control of the entire sales process

Purchasing my SRX at Coleman Cadillac
    March 29, 2015

I recently purchased the SRX at Coleman Cadillac and was very pleased. Damon Ledner and his manager Chris Covino were courteous, professional and know...ledgeable in helping us with our decision. The numbers worked, they were able to locate the car of our choice and I had it the next day. Damon was patient in showing me all the features and assured me he would help me with any future questions or concerns. Thank you Damon and Chris and I would highly recommend Coleman Cadillac.

Best car buying experience ever!
    December 12, 2014

I’ve purchased numerous new/pre-owned cars both foreign and domestic. Buying my Cadillac at Coleman Cadillac was by far the best experience I’ve ever ...had. The general manager, Chris Covino and my salesman Dominic Esposito were friendly, courteous and satisfied all of my needs and ultimately put together a great deal. . Dominic was great with the delivery and has followed up several times to see how I’m enjoying the car. Not only is the car phenomenal, but this dealership excels in every aspect of customer service. I will only by my future Cadillac’s at Coleman.

Leasing my Cadillac from Coleman Cadillac
    November 24, 2014

After stopping in to test drive a used SRX and discussing the pros/cons of leasing new vs. buying, I decided to lease a new SRX and I couldn't be happ...ier. This was my first time leasing a car. Piece of cake...Damon Ledner and Chris Covino, his manager, were on the ball. They provided me with concrete numbers the first time (as opposed to another dealership that I went back and forth with three times and the numbers still were incorrect). Once I gave them the go ahead over the phone, my car was ready for pick up the next morning. Damon went through all of the features of the car with me and I was in and out, signed, sealed and delivered in about an hour and a half. I would recommend Coleman Cadillac as the staff was knowledgeable, respectful and listened to what I was looking for.

Fantastic car buying experience
    September 6, 2014

I purchased a used Cadillac SRX, the car buying process was fantastic! Everyone I dealt with was extremely professional and very helpful. My sales per...son was Marcus who was great, he found the vehicle I wanted and called me about it even before they put it on the lot. Coleman Cadillac is definitely not your ordinary car dealership, they go above and beyond in every aspect of the car buying process. My parents also purchased a Cadillac from Marcus and they also felt the same way about the process, no games, just good business!!

300 Renaissance BLVD Lawrenceville, NJ 08648