Crown Toyota Volkswagen

Sunday Closed Closed
New (785) 318-9253 (785) 318-9253
Used (785) 371-4521 (785) 371-4521
Service (785) 371-1018 (785) 371-1018

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Highly recommend, thank you!

Teddy and Crown made my first time buying a car so smooth and easy! All of my questions were considered and answered, and I think the best part is that Teddy knew which questions to ask me, to help me pick the best car. Thank you!

Just bought a used car

We just bought a used Rav4 from Tristan Bland. It was a delightful experience. We are looking forward to a long relationship with the dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear about your experience with Tristan. Enjoy your RAV4!

5 out of 5

I had a great experience with the Crown Toyota team. Colton and Nile were very helpful and friendly. They answered any questions I had and made themselves available to assist me right away. I would recommend this dealership and the sales associates to anybody looking to purchase a car. Thank you for helping me buy my dream car, I love it!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear about your experience with Colton and Nile. Enjoy your new ride!

Not pushy and learn of your needs

My family has purchased 3 vehicles from Charlie Ross at Crown because he consistently takes the time to get to know you and your needs. He is not pushy and is open to inform you when a deal is not realistic. Charlie has been a salesman that I’ve Informed others of when they mention looking for a vehicle. I highly recommend Charlie and the Crown family if you’re in the market.

Dealer response

Thank you for your continued business, Joel! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Charlie.

Crown Toyota is fabulous

I bought a new Toyota Venza from Crown Toyota. The salesman, Charlie Ross, and the new car manager found a vehicle at another dealership with the options I wanted, and two days later I picked it up. Crown gave me a fair amount on my trade-in. Highly recommend!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 stars, Dave! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Charlie. Enjoy your Venza!

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent service! Such an amazing car buying experience the staff stayed hours after close to ensure I got the deal I wanted for the car I loved! Special thank you to Richard for working with me from 4 until an hour after close and remaining patient with me even when I was difficult and indecisive!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star review, Gideon! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Richard. Enjoy your new ride!

1.0

Nothing Good Happens at Crown VW

Are you looking for incompetent sales, service and financing?! This IS the dealership for you! Do yourself a favor and skip this dealership you will be happy you did.

Dealer response

A manager will be reaching out to go over your experience.

Great Experience!

Joe and Josh were amazing to work with!! No pressure. Clearly explained everything. Made sure we understood how everything worked in the car and hooked up our phones!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are pleased to hear about your experience with both Joe and Josh.

Probably the BEST car dealer experience of my life

I did a lot of the work ahead of time, pre-qualified online, did all my research so that I had my ducks lined up when I contacted them. I got paired up with Van Thompson (that lucky son-of-a-gun) and he was great to work with. I have nothing to say but good things about the way he deals with people, about his professional demeanor, and his overall personality. He's not pushy, is understanding and considerate . Also, Dallas Summers, the finance manager who worked with was great! I got the deal I wanted on the car I wanted, without the hassle or (too) hard upsell for extras. Hey, a dealership has to make a living too, I get it. You owe it to YOURSELF to do some of the work upfront, and to be honest with them (and yourself) about your deal. It makes car deals much easier if you have a basic understanding of financial math (and are not expecting the dealership to hold you hands and figure out what you really can afford). That's NOT their job. Considering what's going on in the industry, I can certainly recommend Van, Dallas, and Crown Automotive with high praise. It was one of the best, if not the best, experience with a dealership in my car-buying career. Definitely check Crown Automotive out, and ask for Van and Dallas!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Gary! We are so pleased to hear about your experience with Van and Dallas. Enjoy your new ride!

Easy Car Buying Experience!!

Highly recommend Crown Toyota in Lawrence! Very easy to work with, low pressure... they made things simple. Charlie Ross was great to work with and was an excellent communicator!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Charlie.