Crown Toyota Volkswagen

Sunday Closed Closed
New (785) 318-9253 (785) 318-9253
Used (785) 371-4521 (785) 371-4521
Service (785) 371-1018 (785) 371-1018

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Sonata Singing

Best search ever. I was browsing for well used car with bigger backseat to run grandchildren around town. I expected older high mileage vehicle, but Colton pulled out a 2017 Sonata with very low mileage that was only $1,000 more than intended. I am ecstatic with the car and feel it one of my better deals. Further, before buying a CROWN car, I used its service center. I wouldn’t take my 2 vehicles anywhere else.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Colton. Enjoy your new ride!

Crown Toyota and Tristan Bland are incredible

Monday, June 8, 2020 To Whom It May Concern: It gives me great pleasure to write this recommendation for Tristan Bland of Crown Toyota in Lawrence, Kansas. I have just purchased my 5th car from this dealership and 4th from Tristan. I can assure you that the days of car salesman jokes and horrific experiences buying a new car are over. At least, at Crown Toyota and with Tristan as your advocate, those days are certainly a thing of the past. I called Tristan to ask if he had anything that fit my needs. He asked for specifics and called me back within the hour. He had all his options as well as one car that he handpicked for me. He nailed it because he takes the time to know his customers. He knows that relationship is what is important, not to sell one car, but to have repeat buyers. His patience is unending. Mine was not. It is very difficult for my husband to make a decision even when he knows what he wants to do. When I had waited long enough for something that I know we wanted, Tristan knew exactly how to help my husband take action. We were in the dealership from 9-12 and then from 2-7 (closing time). Tristan gave us all his attention and gave us many options. He was patient beyond words. I also must comment on Tristan’s knowledge and expertise in cars and the entire car buying process. He left no stone unturned and also helped us to learn about other cars that were not Toyotas. He showed no bias, just explained the differences between the equipment and the cars and discussed with us what would be the best fit. I would like to say that Tristan saved his “extra special” treatment just for us but I know that not to be true. Many of my friends have gone to him and the results and reactions have been the same. His desk is lined with trophies that he has received through the 15 years he has worked at Crown Toyota. Each one, I am sure, is well deserved. For anyone who is intimidated about buying a new car, Tristan will be someone you can trust with pros and cons and make your experience even quite enjoyable! Return customer for years and for years to come, Shelley Rissien

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the great review, Shelley! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Tristan!

Great Buying Experience!

This was my first car purchase that I have made by myself. I had done my research and spoke to a few other local dealerships and Charlie at Crown Volkswagen was by far the most knowledgeable, friendly and made my car buying experience very enjoyable. He was willing to work with me and my budget and get me the best deal possible on a new 2020 Tiguan. Everyone I met was friendly, knowledgeable and genuinely wanted to help. There was never any pressure placed on me during the buying process. I could not recommended Crown Volkswagen and Charlie more!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Faith! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Charlie. Enjoy your new Tiguan!

Customer

Joe Higdon at Crown Toyota is a true gem. My husband bought a new Camry with Joe back in 2015, and last week, Joe helped me find just the car I wanted: a quality pre-owned Toyota Rav4. It's even my favorite color. No pressure. Just honesty and integrity.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, Carol! We are so happy to hear about your great experience with Joe. Enjoy your Rav4!

Worth the Drive!

Have been a Toyota owner since 1997. Crown Toyota in Lawrence is an hour from where I live but after talking with Nile I found him to be very friendly and helpful so I made the drive to see what he had for me to look at. He did not pressure me to purchase and helped find the perfect replacement for me. I traded in my 16 year old Highlander for a 2017 Highlander.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Letta! We are so pleased to hear about your experience with Nile. Enjoy your Highlander!

I have always loved coming to this dealership!

We bought our corolla there several years ago and now have our rav4 from there! I am so happy we were able to stay local to us and get the great service we have come to appreciate from them! Jadyn and Danny were our salespeople and both were great!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Cassandra! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Jadyn and Danny!

Jim A.

Dealt with Terry Anderson in sales and Chris in finance. Both were excellent to work with. Would recommend Crown Toyota to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Jim! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Terry and Chris!

The Pringles

Our car salesman was Colton Wiley he did a great job ! He was patient and knew a lot about the vehicle we purchased.this by far was the best experience we had buying a vehicle. There was no house laying or getting over on us. Just Puire and genuine service. Thank all at Crown for the great experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Colton!

Awesome experience

I came to Crown Toyota to purchase my first car and was automatically impressed by the selection of cars they had! I worked with Charlie when purchasing my car and he answered all my questions and made the process of buying a car easy. I look forward to telling my friends and family about this dealership and my experience with Charlie! I love my car and enjoyed working with those at Crown Toyota!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Charlie!

Highly recommend Crown Toyota

I bought a 2020 RAV4 from Crown Subaru in May 2020. Sales consultant Gabby McGann provided excellent online service, expertly responding to my requests for information about various cars. She hung in there with me for a couple weeks, never putting pressure on me, always being the ultimate, helpful, knowledgeable professional. She also pointed out the specials and incentives that would help me get the best deal possible. Sales consultant Van Thompson helped close the deal when I went in to test drive cars and Gabby was in training. Van also expertly explained to me everything I needed to know about the car I purchased and answered my many questions. General Manager Jacob Sacks helped craft a great deal that I am very happy with. Business Manager Dallas Summers was efficient with his paper work and I was able to drive the car off the lot the same day of purchase. Every interaction was one of respect and professionalism. I highly recommend Crown Automotive for your next vehicle purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy to hear about your experience with everyone here at Crown. Enjoy your new Rav!