Crown Toyota Volkswagen

Sunday Closed Closed
New (785) 318-9253 (785) 318-9253
Used (785) 371-4521 (785) 371-4521
Service (785) 371-1018 (785) 371-1018

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great salesperson and dealership

Charlie Ross is my go to guy at Crown. Always great to work with and makes the deal I need. This is the second new Toyota I have bought from Charlie and Crown and I’m sure I will return. Highly recommend Charlie Ross for a no pressure deal. And he takes care of you after the sale! Really does care about the customer!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Daniel! We are happy to hear how well Charlie has taken care of you. Enjoy your new ride!

Awesome experience at Crown!

Tristian was great to work with, as well as the rest of the team at Crown. They made the buying process easy and stress-free for us! We love our new ride!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Jared! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Tristan and everyone here at Crown. Enjoy your new ride!

500 mile trip to buy from Crown

Pete James was excellent. Well worth the 500 mile trip (past countless others VW dealers) to work with Pete since he was so straightforward and made the process simple and stress free.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, Brandon! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Pete. Enjoy your new ride!

Good experience with our trade

Myke Barta helped us find the vehicle we were looking for. There was no pressure and the process went smoothly. We are happy with our new ride and would highly recommend Myke.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Myk. Enjoy your new ride!

Crowne VW and Charlie Ross Are Great, Lawrence KS

This is the 2nd car I purchased from Crowne VW (Lawrence, KS) in the past two years: the first was a 2018 Atlas SEL w/4Motion factory order and the most recent is a new 2019 Tiguan SE. Both experiences were simple, transparent, painless and worth me making this written review. I achieved with both purchases my goals for type and specifics of vehicle, price, value and specific amenities being sought. Charlie Ross was great to work with from the first phone call following a Cars.Com identification of the Tiguan SE's availability to its purchase one week later. The dealer/manufacturer and additional discounts were applied without change. Thank you Charlie and Crowne VW!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so pleased to hear about your experience with Charlie. Enjoy your new Tiguan!

Shopping at Crown

We worked with Myk Barta and found him low key and helpful which is what we like! I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Sara! We are very happy to hear about your experience with Myk!

Crown rocks

Bought our 4th vehicle from Crown. Josh our salesperson was great. Low key, helpful. Complete Opposite of the car salesmen stereotype. Just what we want. Kristen was great. Dallas got us through the paperwork as fast as possible. Bought the service plan because, as we have for years, we trust Ed‘s service department. They’ve always done a good job for us whether on newer vehicle scheduled maintenance, or work on older VW’s we have.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, John and Wendi! We are so happy to hear about your great experience here. Enjoy your new ride!

4.0

Purchaser of another Toyota Forerunner Limited Edi

Treated well. Friendly guys willing to deal. No complaints. Don't believe I need to just keep babbling to complete the review. I was happy, and would recommend.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review, Ron!

Charlie Ross has my back!

Charlie Ross was on the lookout for a vehicle for me for a few months. He would reach out as soon as a trade in that met my needs would show up on the lot. I’ve had my Acura now for 2 months and he still checks in to see how things are going. I highly recommend Crown and Charlie Ross.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review, Ann! We are so happy to hear how well Charlie has taken care of you! Enjoy your Acura!

Great Customer Service!

I just purchased a new 2020 RAV4 from Crown Toyota and experience was terrific! The dealer I worked with Nile Hamer was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful! He really made the experience of shopping for a new car as easy as it can be! I’ll definitely return to Crown Toyota for my next auto purchase!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you had a great experience with Nile! Enjoy your new ride!