Crown Toyota Volkswagen

Sunday Closed Closed
New (785) 318-9253 (785) 318-9253
Used (785) 371-4521 (785) 371-4521
Service (785) 371-1018 (785) 371-1018

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome experience

I came to Crown Toyota to purchase my first car and was automatically impressed by the selection of cars they had! I worked with Charlie when purchasing my car and he answered all my questions and made the process of buying a car easy. I look forward to telling my friends and family about this dealership and my experience with Charlie! I love my car and enjoyed working with those at Crown Toyota!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Charlie!

Highly recommend Crown Toyota

I bought a 2020 RAV4 from Crown Subaru in May 2020. Sales consultant Gabby McGann provided excellent online service, expertly responding to my requests for information about various cars. She hung in there with me for a couple weeks, never putting pressure on me, always being the ultimate, helpful, knowledgeable professional. She also pointed out the specials and incentives that would help me get the best deal possible. Sales consultant Van Thompson helped close the deal when I went in to test drive cars and Gabby was in training. Van also expertly explained to me everything I needed to know about the car I purchased and answered my many questions. General Manager Jacob Sacks helped craft a great deal that I am very happy with. Business Manager Dallas Summers was efficient with his paper work and I was able to drive the car off the lot the same day of purchase. Every interaction was one of respect and professionalism. I highly recommend Crown Automotive for your next vehicle purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy to hear about your experience with everyone here at Crown. Enjoy your new Rav!

C355999

I really appreciate Myk Barta's help in my purchase of a 2019 Camry. The buying process is seamless and the service is professional. I would definitely like to recommend my friends and relatives to this dealership. Thank you Crown Toyota.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy to hear about your experience with Myk. Enjoy your Toyota!

Great salesperson and dealership

Charlie Ross is my go to guy at Crown. Always great to work with and makes the deal I need. This is the second new Toyota I have bought from Charlie and Crown and I’m sure I will return. Highly recommend Charlie Ross for a no pressure deal. And he takes care of you after the sale! Really does care about the customer!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Daniel! We are happy to hear how well Charlie has taken care of you. Enjoy your new ride!

Awesome experience at Crown!

Tristian was great to work with, as well as the rest of the team at Crown. They made the buying process easy and stress-free for us! We love our new ride!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Jared! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Tristan and everyone here at Crown. Enjoy your new ride!

500 mile trip to buy from Crown

Pete James was excellent. Well worth the 500 mile trip (past countless others VW dealers) to work with Pete since he was so straightforward and made the process simple and stress free.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, Brandon! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Pete. Enjoy your new ride!

Good experience with our trade

Myke Barta helped us find the vehicle we were looking for. There was no pressure and the process went smoothly. We are happy with our new ride and would highly recommend Myke.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Myk. Enjoy your new ride!

Crowne VW and Charlie Ross Are Great, Lawrence KS

This is the 2nd car I purchased from Crowne VW (Lawrence, KS) in the past two years: the first was a 2018 Atlas SEL w/4Motion factory order and the most recent is a new 2019 Tiguan SE. Both experiences were simple, transparent, painless and worth me making this written review. I achieved with both purchases my goals for type and specifics of vehicle, price, value and specific amenities being sought. Charlie Ross was great to work with from the first phone call following a Cars.Com identification of the Tiguan SE's availability to its purchase one week later. The dealer/manufacturer and additional discounts were applied without change. Thank you Charlie and Crowne VW!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so pleased to hear about your experience with Charlie. Enjoy your new Tiguan!

Shopping at Crown

We worked with Myk Barta and found him low key and helpful which is what we like! I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Sara! We are very happy to hear about your experience with Myk!

Crown rocks

Bought our 4th vehicle from Crown. Josh our salesperson was great. Low key, helpful. Complete Opposite of the car salesmen stereotype. Just what we want. Kristen was great. Dallas got us through the paperwork as fast as possible. Bought the service plan because, as we have for years, we trust Ed‘s service department. They’ve always done a good job for us whether on newer vehicle scheduled maintenance, or work on older VW’s we have.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, John and Wendi! We are so happy to hear about your great experience here. Enjoy your new ride!