Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City

209 reviews

209 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 22, 2018

Overall I had a good buying experience here. They listened to my wants/needs in a vehicle as well as my budget and ultimately I left the lot with the car... I had hoped for. The office/waiting area was comfortable which is was nice because it did take some time to get the purchase completed, otherwise a good experience.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City. We're happy we could meet ...your expectations! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City

David Wade Camper

December 5, 2018

To start we had the best salesman (Ed Bennett) He was extremely knowledgeable about the cars that we were shown. He is Professional Friendly and Courteous!... KJ was awesome. He pulled some strings and made things happen! and we left a huge smile on our faces. We will most definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you...'re ever in need of more help, please let us know! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Edward Bennett

(5.0) 6 reviews

• November 21, 2016

We had an extremely satisfying experience with the Hall Hyundai team. Paul Jones Jr. made our first time buying process fun with his positive energy!... We would recommend this team to anybody looking to buy. We will be back!

Thank you for your earnest response Alex B. Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts ...with Paul Jones Jr., and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don?t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

October 28, 2018

Never has buying a car been so easy. The staff and salesman Taylor Inge went over and beyond expectations. They were exceptional in finding a car that... meet my needs and wants. Taylor made sure that everything was taken care of. Richard was amazing as he helped with a ton of questions And concerns. Dustin made the finalizing of the purchase easy and quick.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive car buying experience with Taylor and our team! If you have further needs or questions, please reach ...out. Take care!

Taylor Inge

Sales Consultant

October 21, 2018

Grade-A customer service! Everyone was extremely helpful and well informed on what they were selling. Ed Bennett, Richard Gmelin and Dustin White were... the guys that walked me through the whole process and made me feel 100% comfortable and in the loop. They also seemed just as excited about the great deal that I got on my vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone looking for an awesome experience buying a car.

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Edward Bennett

(5.0) 6 reviews

October 18, 2018

David Camper handled the whole process with ease and professionalism. I was happy with each employee that I came in contact with. This is the second time... I???ve purchased a vehicle from this dealership and they have worked with my needs as well as can be expected.

We're glad you had such a great experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

David Wade Camper

September 24, 2018

It was a little back up in finance department.. But overall good experience. Staff was friendly and helpful in finding the right car. I would definitely... refer someone here.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take c...are!

Taylor Inge

Sales Consultant

July 19, 2018

Class organization from top to bottom. My experience began with a random phone call to KJ asking for info on cars available to lease. He got back to me... with what was available. I told him I would be in the next day and he said he would have someone there to help me. I came the next day and KJ introduced me to Lindell Brothers who took excellent care of me. After I chose the car I wanted we proceeded to work a deal and when it was completed we found out the car I wanted was a demo and not available to be leased. Lindell immediately went to work to find the car I wanted at one of your other locations. He found one and promised to deliver it to my house (which was GREATLY appreciated) the next morning. While at the dealership I also met with Tom your finance mgr who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and had a nice chat with Heath the General mgr. Also a BIG THANKS to Paul for delivering my new car. Paul is a real gentleman and a professional, and I enjoyed chatting with him I want to give a special thanks to Lindell Brothers. He was AWESOME! Very professional, very courteous, extremely knowledge and a hard worker who went over and above to make this deal happen! To Lindell and all the other GREAT FOLKS at Hall Hyundai THANKS FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE! Looking for a long relationship with the Hall Hyundai Family.

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you ever nee...d anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Lindale Deward Brothers

Thomas V McNally

Frankland Paul Babonis

July 16, 2018

Mike White was amazing to work with!! We are so pleased with our truck. We will recommend Mike to our friends and family. Mike treated us with so much... respect and helped us great a great deal. Thank you Mike!!!

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be... the case during your visit with Mike. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Michael Anthony White Sr

Thomas V McNally

June 21, 2018

They will not honor warranty work and do unnecessary service to pad the bill. 45K and they said I need a brake fluid flush. Rip off. Stay away!

Thank you for stopping in at Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City. We appreciate all of our customer¿¿¿s feedback, and apologize your experience was less than ...positive. We would like to understand the situation in more detail and address your concerns as soon as possible, but have been unsuccessful in locating your contact information based on your account username. At your earliest convenience, please contact our General Manager, Steve Spiva, at 252-435-6328, to allow us the opportunity to correct our mistakes. Thank you for your time ¿¿¿ we look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you.

Amy Swayne Parker