Eide Motors & RV

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Good buy
    March 13, 2014

Just bought an suv from them and even tho they were very firm on their price it was reasonable enough to look past that and still go through with the ...deal. They were even kind enough to take care of a maintenance issue before I came back the next day to take home the suv. Very pleased and would check their stock of auto's the next time I was looking to buy.

Great exerience
    March 5, 2014

We just bought a vehicle at Eide Motors. Larry was knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy. Kevin in financing was great to deal with too. Been ...to larger dealerships and felt the salespeople were not really interested in what we wanted...just wanted to make a sale...even if it didn't fit our need. Ran away from those without purchasing. Good prices at Eide's Motors too. Would recommend for sure. Larry, Vicki and Kevin are great!

Not my kind of dealership. No thanks.
    February 17, 2014

Larry, sales rep just seemed to have a bad overall attitude. No thanks. I don't need this when there are so many cars and dealerships out there. I hav...e since purchased elsewhere which reaffirmed my decision.

great people great service
    November 29, 2013

bought 2 cars from eide last month and could not be more pleased with the people and service. I am difficult to deal with (ask my wife) and everything... at the dealership went easier and faster than I expected. prices were reasonable and even though my credit was not the best I was able to get very good interest rates for my truck and my daughters car. the follow up on some minor repairs were taken care of with a smile. very happy with the experience

Eide motors not honoring warranty
    February 3, 2013

Bought a truck from eide motors, two weeks later found out both exhaust manifolds were warped beyond repair. Dealership refused to pay for repairs (20...00. 00 dollars). man from dealership (Leon) informed me that problem is considered manufacturer defect. I told him that with that logic one could say that about any problem on vehicle and he replied yes we could. Beware, they do not honor warranties.

Eide Motors & RV