• Car New Lease Ashley Nichols

This dealership is the one of the BEST IN Colorado! My sales person, Bob Nichols, was the most professional, knowledgeable and courtesy people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with in any experience. FINANCE was also amazing. I have nothing but great things to say about my experience at McDonald Mazda on Broadway!!!!!

• Fantastic Experience

I worked with Bob Nichols when buying my 2017 Mazda Miata at McDonald Mazda last month. I had a very satisfactory experience and would recommend the dealership and Bob to anyone who is in the market for a Mazda.

• McDonald Mazda service

Jamie always makes my time there feel like I am visiting a friend!

Jamie always makes my time there feel like I am visiting a friend!

• McDonald Mazda

I always get the best treatment and advice from Jayme. She's one of the main reasons I use your dealership for service. I trust her knowledge and opinion of what my car needs at the time.

• Great service

Johanna was wonderful, I look forward to working with her in the future!

Johanna was wonderful, I look forward to working with her in the future!

• Buying Mazda CX 5

I felt on all accounts it was a great experience, with Ally, Jeremiah and everyone. Thank you. Love the car.

• Amazing customer service

The team at McDonald Mazda are truly there to help you and get you exactly what you need. They worked so hard with me and did an amazing job. I recommend anyone and everyone to buy and trade there.

• Love My New 3!

Scott was very helpful and low pressure. The whole experience couldn't have been better.

• Great!

Everyone at McDonald Mazda is so nice and truly cares about my experience with them.

• I would avoid this dealer for internet purchases

My experience with McDonald Mazda was less than pleasant. We contacted the dealer on a Monday morning, expressing our interest in the car and asking if there was a way of holding the car while we arranged for an inspection. The dealer said they could not do that. We understood, and scheduled an inspection and just hoped for the best. The inspection was scheduled for late Wednesday afternoon. Our inspector called the dealer prior to leaving for the inspection to make sure the car was still available. It was. While our inspector was driving to the facility a prospective buyer came in and was allowed to bring the care offsite for their own inspection. McDonald Mazda could (and in my view should) have told this new prospective buyer that the car was in the process of being inspected by another buyer, but they chose not to. Sure enough, the other buyer purchased the car. While McDonald Mazda was within their rights to sell to the new prospective buyer, I am of the opinion that it would have been better business practice to allow the original prospective buyer to follow through with the inspection and make an offer, given that the inspector was already en route to inspect the car. In light of my experience, I would not recommend this dealer to other prospective car buyers who are buying remotely.