Zeck Ford

9774 reviews

9774 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Zeck Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 14, 2018

My wife and I had a great experience with Kyle and Jamie. The quickly took care of us and were extra courteous. I also enjoyed the music selection.

Kyle Chmidling

(4.8) 59 reviews

Jamie Loehr

(5.0) 11 reviews

December 14, 2018

ouis worked with us when purchasing our vehicle. He was excellent! Never pushy, answered all of our questions. We went for a test drive and the car wouldn’t... start, he took car of that right away, and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it before driving off the lot. We came back 4 days later to pick up our navigation card and he met us right outside when we pulled up. Excellent customer service and recommended Zeck Ford and Louis to our family and friends.

Louis Scrivo

(5.0) 51 reviews

• November 28, 2016

Zeck Ford's atmosphere is like nothing I've ever experienced. Easily the greatest car buying experience I've ever had. Zeck Ford has an amazing employee... in Grant Maiava. He was very informative and assisted us in picking the right car for our family. Thanks for all your hard work Grant as it's much appreciated. We will be back!!

Thank you for allowing us to find the right car for you. We strive to make the car buying experience enjoyable for all of our customers. We look forwa...rd to working with you again!

December 13, 2018

I liked the way we were shown alternatives w/o pressure to make a choice. He was very knowledgeable on a variety of issues like tires, tread, the engine,... etc. Very smart and personable. I think we got the best deal for the buck and there NO pressure to choose or act from him.

Thank you very much for your kind review! We're really happy to know that you had a nice experience with Cliff! It's important to us that you receive ...full knowledge of your vehicle and any other questions you have. It's great to know that Cliff was informative and courteous for you! Give us a call, or come in, if there is anything else we can do to help you out. Congrats on your new vehicle!!

Cliff Henry

Sales

(5.0) 152 reviews

December 13, 2018

I posted regarding the frustrations that I had with the service department. One of the managers read my review and called me. He was very kind listened... to my complaints. He agreed my vehicle had been miss treated and was sure to correct the actions of his employees and see that my requests were met. I tried to edit my review below but was unable to.

December 12, 2018

Great atmosphere and our salesman Terry ???Tank??? Gift was very accommodating to all our needs. Made sure everything we asked for was done in a professional... manner. I have already referred a couple of my friends to check out the dealership. Love my new Ford Edge!!

Thank you so much! Your referral is greatly appreciated! We are so happy to know that Tank did a wonderful job taking care of you and your vehicle nee...ds! It's our top priority to ensure that our customers are in caring hands. Which is why we couldn't be more grateful to have Tank on our team!! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Please, come back to see us again anytime!

Terry Gift

(5.0) 12 reviews

December 12, 2018

Great atmosphere and our salesman Terry “Tank” Gift was very accommodating to all our needs. Made sure everything we asked for was done in... a professional manner. I have already referred a couple of my friends to check out the dealership. Love my new Ford Edge!!

Terry Gift

(5.0) 12 reviews

December 10, 2018

This was a wonderful experience. Everyone is super helpful and they know about cars. I was very excited to find just what I was looking for. We called... and they had it ready for our test drive as soon as we got there. They make everything feel fun with hardly any stress. This is our second car from here. I highly recommend them. Thanks Cliff for being there to help us during and even after. You are awesome.

Cliff Henry

Sales

(5.0) 152 reviews

December 10, 2018

Shoutout to Nicole and Payton for taking awesome care of me and answering all my questions. They both helped make the entire process super quick and easy.... Definitely recommend!

Payton Meek

(4.9) 89 reviews

December 10, 2018

Both Payton and Jamie made our first visit, and car purchase, at Zech Ford a seamless and pleasant buying experience! We will certainly tell others!