Zeck Ford

New (866) 574-1298 (866) 574-1298
Used (888) 969-4274 (888) 969-4274
Service (888) 903-3168 (888) 903-3168

(12,798 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Zeck Ford from DealerRater.

He was really nice and explained us perfectly fine

He was really nice and explained us perfectly fine everything we asked about the vehicle we are about to buy.

Dealer response

Hello Nellyalvidrez, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us on your last visit and we hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Robert burns was super easy to work with.

Robert burns was super easy to work with. Made it an easy way to purchase a new car. Very friendly and not pushy at all.

Dealer response

Hi Slf2127, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Robert Burns and we are so happy to hear he could make your experience with us great! We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Cole listened to our wants and needs in a vehicle.

Cole listened to our wants and needs in a vehicle. When one didn’t work out, he found us another option.

Dealer response

Hi bbavaros, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Cole and we are so happy to hear he could make your experience with us great! We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

By far the BEST car buying experience we have ever had.

By far the BEST car buying experience we have ever had. Steve and his team really took the time to help us and make us feel comfortable with purchasing a new vehicle. You could tell they only wanted us to be happy. We had our two kids with us and they didn’t even bat an eye at a little chaos. Nino even gave the kids some quarters for the candy machine while we were working on paperwork. I will recommend this place and Steve to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi hoffman1031, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Steve and we are so happy to hear he could make your experience with us great! We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

We drove 3 1/2 hours to this place and had a very good

We drove 3 1/2 hours to this place and had a very good experience. Would use them agaim.

Dealer response

Hi Kelly_long, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us on your last visit and we hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

With some research ahead of time online, the purchase of

With some research ahead of time online, the purchase of the vehicle was quick and easy. Jeff iwas great to work with on the second car I have gotten a car at Zeck.

Dealer response

Hi Joseph.ebbert, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Jeff and we are so happy to hear he could make your car buying experience quick and easy. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Great experience overall.

Great experience overall. Rick and Lizzy were great to work with. We were in and out in around 4 hours with a new truck including test driving a couple of options.

Dealer response

Hi dnweaver10, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Rick and Lizzy and we are so happy to hear they could make your experience with us great! We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

I can’t recommend Zeck Ford anymore highly!

I can’t recommend Zeck Ford anymore highly! I just bought my second car from them and like the very first time everyone was so friendly and easy to work with. My salesman Rick Mears was awesome and even finance was easy to work with. They got me a great deal on my trade and got me into my newer vehicle quickly. No hassle, no haggle pricing is rare and these guys always deliver! It was worth every minute of my 35 minute drive. When I am looking for another Ford vehicle Zeck will be who I go with!

Dealer response

Hi sungameer01, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Rick and we are so happy to hear you love your new car. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Excellent couldn't of been better fast and easy best ever

Excellent couldn't of been better fast and easy best ever experience of buying a vechile very short time of being in dealership

Dealer response

Hi jdwallace, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us on your last visit. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

I would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. They were friendly, courteous and professional.

Dealer response

Hi Kerry, Thank you so much for your 5 stars! We really appreciate your kind words about our team and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us on your last visit. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!