Zeck Ford

New (866) 574-1298 (866) 574-1298
Used (888) 969-4274 (888) 969-4274
Service (888) 903-3168 (888) 903-3168

(12,888 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Zeck Ford from DealerRater.

It was a great experience working with Dainan Swoope, and

It was a great experience working with Dainan Swoope, and Zeck Ford!! Everyone at the dealership was so friendly, open, and not pushy. It had been several years since buying a vehicle, and they allowed me to go at my own pace!! Sage in finance was great as well! Will definitely be buying again! Thanks guys!

Dealer response

Hi Danielle L, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Dainan, Sage, and the team and we are so happy to hear we could make your experience with us great. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

The facility itself is inviting and friendly, service was

The facility itself is inviting and friendly, service was kind and helpful. Jayden room time to explain and walk us through the buying process. Very impressed & will continue business!

Dealer response

Hi miriamtesta, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Jayden and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us on your last visit. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Rick Mears, thank you, and you team for making my SUV

Rick Mears, thank you, and you team for making my SUV purchase so pleasant! Start to finish less than two hours and I was on the road enjoying my sweet Murano! This dealership has a wonderful streamlined process! I will definitely recommend Zeck Ford to friends and family!!! Thank you for making this happen, everyone was much appreciated!

Consumer response

The BEST auto purchasing experience I have ever had!!!

Jeff Bowlin & Team at Zeck were awesome!

Jeff Bowlin & Team at Zeck were awesome! Committed to finding the best fit for the customer, not pushing into a sale and making great suggestions. We returned to this dealership after a great 1st-Time Experience - still amazing!

Dealer response

Hi Kaylachannell, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Jeff and we are so happy to hear he could make your first-time experience with us great! We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Great selection.

Great selection. Very efficient operation. Very helpful and knowledgeable sales personnel. Cole was great and handled everything in a professional manner.

Dealer response

Hi SG, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Cole and we are so happy to hear he could make your experience with us great. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Mike Amaral at Zack Fords was great in helping my wife

Mike Amaral at Zack Fords was great in helping my wife and I purchase a car. Mike worked with us to find a great car and an affordable car with low miles that would fit in to are budget. Mike was easy to do bissiness with and very courteoue. I would recommend any one needing a new or used car to give Mike a call. P.S. dont try to talk him out of his fancey Red Nike shoes like I did, LOL He is just a great guy to buy a car from.

Dealer response

Hi Cochrand57, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Mike and we are so happy to hear he could make your experience with us great! We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

I was in and out in less than 2 hours.

I was in and out in less than 2 hours. Very impressed with both my salesman and finance dept. It was a very positive experience!

Dealer response

Hi Dalebrownell, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us on your last visit. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

I worked with Jayden and he was very pleasant and

I worked with Jayden and he was very pleasant and straightforward. Buying my first car was a great experience!

Dealer response

Hi mlb, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Jayden and we are so happy to hear he could make your car buying experience with us great! We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Robert G.

Robert G. Was so nice and easy to work with. Tanner in finance hooked me up with a great interest rate! Wonderful experience!

Dealer response

Thank you so much cambry.adams for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Robert G. and Tanner and we are so happy to hear they could make your experience with us great. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Jayden was a great help and made buying a truck easy.

Jayden was a great help and made buying a truck easy. Thank you Jayden & Zeck Ford.

Dealer response

Hi meg97, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Jayden and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us on your last visit. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!