Fast Track Auto Sales LLC

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Buyer of Honda CRV

Recently I purchased a Honda CRV from Fast Track Auto The thing I liked was since they are a more secluded area there prices are fantastic due to this. Also the owner is very nice and trustworthy. he showed us his market price as compared to the market and he provided all paper work for safety, smog, and carfax. Overall this dealer is a great place to buy a car.

• Honda Civic

Its ridiculous to buy a car which is 100% functional and at a very decent price but complain about minor issues that you overlooked.

• Be very leery

We went on Monday night and found a nice honda civic with low miles and in pretty good shape. He wanted all cash in full, so we paid half of the money and returned two days later with the rest of the cash. He had promised the car would be put aside, that it was ours. When we came to pay for it one of the hub caps was missing and the tires seemed different. Less than 24 hours later the entire tread came off of the very same wheel and caused front body damage and left my son on the side of the freeway (on his way home from work in commute traffic). The owner claimed the sale was as is and agreed to no compensation or resolution.