Nissan Sunnyvale

71 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 29, 2019

Bryan V. was exceptional, very enthusiastic and helpful at all times. He was also very professional and tried to help me as much as he could, more than... a 10 to that guy!

May 7, 2019

I had my 2013 Nissan Rogue serviced with Nissan Sunnyvale. I had issues with car vibrating and shaking. They carried out diagnosis and suggested that transmission... was slipping and was going to fail if persisted with for long time. Also did they suggest was to install additional oil cooler component that was not originally present in this model. Even though the original quote was very high, service advisor Ray Rivera and service manager Nick Collins were considerate and understanding. They considered the facts that my car had lower than 50k mileage and even its transmission was out of warranty just by few months. They took up my case with Nissan and tried to help my case as much as possible. At the end, I got brand new transmission for very reasonable price as Nissan took care of big part out of it. It was really nice from both Raymond Rivera and Nick Collins to go out of their ways and help me out. Thank you so much!

Thank you for the kind review!

• March 18, 2017

Excellent service!!! Joseph did a great!!! Very nice and helpful!

Thanks so much for the great review, Mary!

April 14, 2018

I came here to buy a LEAF and I was pretty picky, but they took care of everything and gave me a very good price! I can call them any time with questions... and they genuinely seem happy to help. This is now my first choice when it comes to dealerships.

Thanks for the great review, Mike! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

May 14, 2017

I came to this dealership because they had a very specific and rare car that i had been looking for. I week before I went to the dealership, i spoke to... Peter Ong in the sales dept and he very carefully informed me of the process of getting it. Long story short, i ended taking an eight hour bus ride to the dealership the following week to see if o could buy the car. Peter picked me up from the bus station and took me out to lunch after he heard i hadn't eaten all morning. My car wasn't going to be ready until the following day so the dealership put me up in a hotel after Peter informed them of the bus trip i took to get there. Peter drove me to the hotel and picked me up the following morning and even bought me breakfast! Peter is the nicest guy you'll meet and he made the hassle of getting a new car an absolute breeze. If you ever need to get a car from this dealership, get in touch with Peter, he will go above and beyond for you. I promise you won't regret it!

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review, Richard! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

May 13, 2017

Very happy with my buy. Impressed with the quickness and ability to handle a my needs. Never felt pressured into anything. Knowledgeable input from Gilbert... Villarreal and good conversation

We appreciate the great review, Matthew!

April 25, 2017

Joseph was very helpful and engaging in his customer servive. I appreciate his attention to detail

We appreciate the kind review, Joseph!

April 14, 2017

Joseph A. Was great. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

Thanks for the great review, Dan!

April 10, 2017

I had a great buying experience at Sunnyvale Nissan thanks to Peter Ong who was very professional, knowledgeable, and made the whole experience truly enjoyable.... An enjoyable car buying experience sounds like an absurdity, but that was really my experience. From the moment we walked in the door, Peter was visibly excited to introduce the vehicle I had inquire about. He himself owned the same vehicle so you could tell he knew what he was talking about. He went over all the features of the car, along with sharing his personal experiences with his own car. Peter is one of those guys who could easily sell you a car with his competency, or even talk you out of one if it's not the right solution for you. Cliches aside, he really is looking out for the customer. Everyone I met at Sunnyvale Nissan was very courteous and felt like they wanted everything to move along quickly so that I could enjoy the new car ride home. If you're in the market for a car, I would highly recommend Peter without hesitation.

We appreciate the great review!

March 31, 2017

Mr Thongdy Hout and Mr Daniel Brush made the entire car buying experience easy. They were able to answer all of my questions. It was well worth driving... 40 miles through heavy traffic to their Dealership!

Thank you so much for the kind review, PK! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!