Jadta Fine Cars

Saturday Closed 9:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(570) 866-3192 (570) 866-3192

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2nd review

Its me again back for a 2nd review . yes im the lady who had the 29.99%interest rate for 4 yrs.. But enough about me.... I needed to add a secondary review out of appreciation & Gratitude. So had my new suv 2 days. Got a call from artie. To come pick up a pieace they had previously ordered for a back seat ....to.which i had no clue it was even broken. (Honesty) So i pass by the very next day. I took the highway for the 1st time since my purchase and noticed a lil shimmy in the back end at 70 mph .. Arrived at Jadta.L And as they replaced the seat trim. I explained the lil shimmy to Artie. Immediately called on the Mechanic to checked tires n pressure And artie told me they would like to balance. The tires.. And will pick up the suv tom from my job & and return before my day was done. and. As usal the didnt fail me. My suv was picked up at 11 am & balanced All the tires By 2pm the suv was back. Like i said prior. They go above and beyond for ppl . And are so honest n genuinely care. Thanks guys.

They treat you as a friend

I brought a mercury a few years back never a issue if it needed service it was done and they drove it back to me.sent my daughter to them artie and Jackie went above and beyond for her again no issue as I write this my daughter and my self are getting cars from them and as always they are going above and beyond to get us both what we want at a price that works for us. No cons no crap just help that's what they do best Big Artie can be proud of both Jackie and Artie

1.0

BUYERS BEWARE

I can't even give them any stars. They are the worst dealer I have every come across. They took advantage of me knowing I knew nothing about cars. The car in just 6 months needed over $9,000 in repairs. New engine, power steering system are just a few. All I can say is DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

JADTA is a home run!

After thoroughly researching vehicle makes, models, and years, I decided that I would purchase a Subaru Forester. I shopped around for a few weeks, visiting various dealerships and used car lots in the area. I knew what I was looking for in a vehicle but also wanted fair customer service. After reading some reviews, I stopped in to look at a 2011 Forester at Jadta. I am very glad that I did! I knew from the photos provided online that the car had some minor cosmetic wear, however I know that if I had owned the car it would have been in similar condition, so it wasn't unreasonable. That being said, the interior was clean and without damage. Upon a test drive, the ride was smooth and comfortable, which was just what I was looking for. Additionally, the vehicle included COMPLETE service and maintenance records from the very day that it was purchased, and only had one previous owner, which was a pleasant surprise! So the car was a win, but what about that fair customer service? Jadta hit a home run as far as I am concerned. Jacki was extraordinarily thorough in explaining everything regarding financing the vehicle, and went out of her way to find me a low-interest rate and a short financing term. After I test drove the car, I brought up that the A/C seemed to be out and that the alignment might be off. The very next day the A/C was fully recharged with a complete alignment and a new inspection sticker. On top of that, I received a discount due to the condition of the exterior and an upgrade from a 15-month warranty to a 3-year warranty. I sincerely could not have had a better experience. Jacki's empathetic and low-pressure sales style was just what I was looking for in such a considerable purchase. The car was priced just under Blue Book Value, and the financing terms, along with the extended warranty and welcoming atmosphere, made the whole experience seamless.

Best Car Buying Experience !

I bought my beautiful car here yesterday and I’m so happy! Artie made the whole process so easy and made sure my car was perfect. I’m happy knowing I bought my car from a reputable lot who takes great care of their cars! I highly recommend! Thank you Jadta!

1.0

Anonymous

Worst dealer ever. Poor service and vehicles suck. Once you take it off the lot it breaks down and your warranty don't cover it. I keep hearing from alot of people about what scammers they are if I only knew before hand. SCAMMERS

Best dealer around!

Jadta is by far the best experience myself or my mother has had. Artie and Jackie put you at ease and we feel like we have known them forever! I will never go anywhere else for a car. Great selection, customer service. Other dealerships should take a page from their book! If you need a car look no further!! They go above and beyond!!

The best people to go to for a car

Artie jr and jackie are the best i have less then perfect credit. And. Artie jr took a chance on me.ans got me and husband into a car we liked for what little down payment we had in a year we will have our car paid off and into something we really want.they are kind and will do all they can to go to bat for you thank you artie jr and jackie for helping us out when no one else would

Work Van....

Had been on the hunt for a while for a 3/4 or 1 ton cargo for what seemed like an eternity with nothing but disappointment, Until I had thankfully found what I had been after from the very beginning a quality vehicle at a quality price! Top to bottom first class service beginning to end. THANK YOU

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!

We were referred to this dealer by a close friend & have to say that we could not be more pleased with the purchasing experience! Despite having our 4 small & wild children with us the staff at the dealership were kind, understanding, & respectful! They went out of their way to ensure we got the car we wanted & did everything possible to ensure we got the lowest price! The car itself is in pristine condition & comes with a great warranty. Overall this dealer treated us like we were part of their family & we will be coming back here in the future when its time for children's first car.