• Great experience

A professional experience with a friendly, small town feel. I highly recommend Ty if you are looking for an honest car salesman.

• TRUSTWORTHY!

After spending two weeks driving all over Dallas by myself (a scared little country mouse in the big city), I was more than a little tired and discouraged. Mansfield Motors was last on my list that day because it was the furthest from my home. Not only did they give me a great deal but the vehicle I saw on his website was exactly in the same condition in person! You people searching for a used car know what I'm talking about. Robert and his staff went above and beyond for me. Love my new Jeep Liberty!¿

• Great experience!

Found the truck online and called. Salesman went out to the truck and answered all my questions. Made an appointment to test drive. Ty (salesman) had a no pressure approach and was easy to work with. Agreed on a purchase price and trade in value! Quality vehicles that are well serviced before selling as well. Had no problems from start to finish! 3 month/3000 mile guarantee on all vehicles to boot! Give them a call!

• didn't answer our question

Didn't answer our question if a particular vehicle was still available. After driving by their lot, we didn't see it.

• Highly recommend No pressure

The ease of buying our Tahoe was fantastic. No pressure and veery friendly. Not the image of a "car salesman". Thank you so much .We will highly recommend you to everyone. It was worth the 60 mile trek to find someone honest and the car was so clean it lokked brand new.