The Auto Shoppe

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 43 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• February 12, 2018

Thanks for finding me the perfect vehicle, and the perfect price. Your whole staff was professional and courteous and I will be recommending you anyt...ime someone asks about my awesome Tahoe!

Thanks, Steve! Your business means a lot to us!

May 8, 2018

Kyle, Derrick, Blake, and the whole team at The Auto Shoppe showed exemplary customer service before and after the buying process. I stress after, in... making sure everything was right, and going the extra mile to make sure their customer was comfortable and satisfied. Great Job Guys

February 2, 2018

Derek, James, Kyle, and Dusty made this buying experience a pleasant one for me. The staff is very knowledgeable, caring, respectful and courteous. I ...was not treated like just another customer. Everyone helped get me in the exact vehicle I was looking for and am so happy with it! I definitely recommend shopping for your next vehicle at The Auto Shoppe!

Kelly, it was so great working with you! Thank you for your loyalty and we can't wait to put you in your next vehicle!

January 5, 2018

Kyle and Phil was awesome to work with I would recommend them to anyone and already have thank you for everything you have done for me and my family

Ramona, it was a pleasure to work with you! We hope you enjoy your new truck - call us if you need anything!

December 19, 2017

Philip and Derek made my car buying experience super smooth and easy! From the test drive to the final documents signed everything went flawless. Th...ey found me a great interest rate, found a payment option that worked for my budget, and didn't take up a lot of my time to do so. Thanks guys!

Josh, it was awesome working with you! We hope you and your blood hound really enjoy that new Raptor! ;) Call us if there is anything we can do in the... future.

November 27, 2017

Jon Hansen worked with us to give us a fair trade and made sure we were satisfied with our "new" truck. We drove 2 hours to find our truck.

Don, we appreciate your business! Thanks for the kind review.

October 30, 2017

Salesperson was friendly and helped me find exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks Brandi! It was a pleasure working with you!

July 9, 2017

Typically when going to a dealer that only deals used cars...you go in expecting a battle. I was fully prepared for this going in. I drove from Litt...le Rock AR because this dealer was the only one that had the car I was looking for at an excellent price. FIrst thing, I email regarding interest in the car, and almost IMMEDIATELY I get a call to setup an appointment. I told them I'd be down the next day to look, and they said "see you here!" We get there after the long, arduous drive...still ready for that battle with the used car salesman. We get there and we are greeted by a gentleman, Garrett, soon after pulling up. Looking around the facility, everything is VERY clean, all the cars are pristine (despite the rain that just came through), definitely a nice place. We state our purpose, he quickly grabs the keys for us and lets us take a look at the car. Gave us a brief history, overview, etc, then did the best thing any salesman has ever done for me...Patiently let me look over the car with no interruption. He was just there to be available if I had questions, which I did, but for the most part, let me and my father do our thing. After filling out a quick form we were allowed to test drive...this driving around, asking questions, analyzing the car process went on for around 2 hours...and everyone was happy to let us do whatever we needed to help us make a decision on the car. I never felt rushed, under any pressure, anything of the sort...very gratifying experience in that regard! After some time, we decided to purchase the car, with a trade in...the negotiation process was quick...the price they list is the bottom dollar (and it's an excellent price at that) so no need to haggle...they apparently understand that anyone who shops online is going to know what the right price for a vehicle is, which I find to be very respectful to the customer. Too many dealerships seem to think that the customer is stupid and that they can pull one over on you....definitely not the case here. After all was said and done, the process took probably an hour and a half for purchase and financing. The Director, Kyle, was also polite and excellent in working with us on financing. Was very upfront with any concerns, issues, etc that we may need to know about the vehicle, etc. The whole time I just felt right at home, at a place where everyone is there to help, not just to sell you a car...which is a dealership experience I cannot match in quality compared to the other 5 times I've bought used vehicles. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle from this place...don't give it a second thought! You'll be in great hands, with great people!

Jeremy, we can't thank you enough for the awesome review! We're so happy we could get you into the right car and even more so that you had a great exp...erience with us. Let us know when you are ready for the next one - we're always here to help!

June 26, 2017

Garrett and Kyle were a pleasure to work with on buying. I worked out the deal ahead of time and drove in to pick up the Jeep.

Thanks, Paul! Glad we could be here to help. Enjoy that Wrangler and give us a call when you are ready for your next one!

June 3, 2017

Hard to find a used car lot with good people me and my wife had been everywhere for 6 months we stoped here and was treated with respect and also our ...trade in was treated well also gave us great trade price I will be back one day good group of people thanks

Thanks for the compliment, Brandon! We appreciate your business and can't wait to work for you again in the future!

The Auto Shoppe