• Best car dealership in Springfield

We really appreciate your business, Chris! Enjoy that new truck!

I just purchased my 3rd vehicle from The Auto Shoppe in the past 2 years. Every time I buy from them the experience gets better and better. They have good quality vehicles, excellent customer service, and great prices. I now own my dream truck and my wife says her new BMW is her dream car. The trade in process can be stressful with some dealerships but not here. They have given me more than I expected for the 2 vehicles I traded in without rolling the cost back into the vehicle. The financing was great too. They had all of the papers drawn up and ready to go before I could transfer my stuff from the old truck to the new truck. We have only used the service department once for my wife's car. They treated us fair and got her coil pack changed out under warranty with no cost to me. Back on the road in 1 day. Awesome.

We really appreciate your business, Chris! Enjoy that new truck!

• Loved it!

My buying process was so fast and friendly it was my First time buying a car on my own and they really helped me understand everything fully.

Congratulations, Kyle! We are happy to help.

Congratulations, Kyle! We are happy to help.

• Amazing service

Thank you, Sumner! We appreciate your business!

I will recommend The Auto Shoppe to anyone looking to get a new car. I was treated with such respect and I couldn't be any happier with my new car. Derek Hunter knows what he's doing :)

Thank you, Sumner! We appreciate your business!

• Smooth, easy, no pressure deal.

Everyone was friendly and easy to deal with. It was a no pressure environment. They gave me a good price on my trade and on the truck I purchased.

Thank you for the business, Justin! Enjoy that new truck!

Thank you for the business, Justin! Enjoy that new truck!

• Kenny

We were very pleased with the vehicles, the salesman, and the finance manager.

Thanks, Kenny! We appreciate your business - enjoy that new truck!

We were very pleased with the vehicles, the salesman, and the finance manager.

Thanks, Kenny! We appreciate your business - enjoy that new truck!

• Beyond satisfied

Thank you Kelsie!!

I am so happy that I found The Auto Shoppe! I had been searching in the Springfield area for some time for a new car. I will start out by saying I had zero credit and been to many dealerships in the area with no luck until I met Kyle at The Auto shoppe. He was very knowledgeable and made what had been a very overwhelming process simple and easy. He found me an amazing car within my budget and walked me through the entire process. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a new car! Kyle went above and beyond expectations and made me feel very comfortable. They definitely exceeded my expectation of customer service! Thank you to Kyle and the entire team for the perfect car and perfect services! I will be back!

Thank you Kelsie!!

• New purchase

Thank you Kelsie! We appreciate the business and wish you the best!

I was in the Springfield area shopping for a car. I will preference this by saying that I have zero credit. I had been to so many different dealerships trying to get a company to work with me and with no luck until I found The Auto Shoppe. Kyle worked very diligently and went above and beyond to get me a great deal. This was my first car buying experience and he made the overwhelming process very easy and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend taking the time to go down and check out their awesome selection of cars with customer service to match! Very satisfied with my decision! Thank you to Kyle and the whole team!

Thank you Kelsie! We appreciate the business and wish you the best!

• Great Service

Thanks Jake, we appreciate the business!

Great Service, the guys did a great job. They weren't pushy or try to sell me anything I didn't want. The purchase process went smooth, they got me into the truck I wanted with below te payment I was expecting to make. Will highly recommend to others.

Thanks Jake, we appreciate the business!

• 2003 Ford Explorer experience went very well

Thank you, Christine! We enjoyed working with you and getting to meet the whole family! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

We were in desperate need of a 2nd vehicle and had looked online for days. Found one at The Auto Shoppe. I called and asked questions and did research online about the vehicle and the dealer. When my family and I finally went down there everyone (Derek, Kyle, and James) were unbelievably nice and even stayed after closing hours to help us and answer any questions or concerns we had. I highly recommend them if you are wanting friendly faces that help you out with everything!

• Found Exactly What I Was Looking For

Thanks, Jessica! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!

They made trading in my car and buying a new on very simple. I felt as though they were honest and didn't try to stick me with hidden fees or high interest rates. Would definitely buy from them again!

Thanks, Jessica! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!