• Great dealership, great people, great experience!

Typically when going to a dealer that only deals used cars...you go in expecting a battle. I was fully prepared for this going in. I drove from Little Rock AR because this dealer was the only one that had the car I was looking for at an excellent price. FIrst thing, I email regarding interest in the car, and almost IMMEDIATELY I get a call to setup an appointment. I told them I'd be down the next day to look, and they said "see you here!" We get there after the long, arduous drive...still ready for that battle with the used car salesman. We get there and we are greeted by a gentleman, Garrett, soon after pulling up. Looking around the facility, everything is VERY clean, all the cars are pristine (despite the rain that just came through), definitely a nice place. We state our purpose, he quickly grabs the keys for us and lets us take a look at the car. Gave us a brief history, overview, etc, then did the best thing any salesman has ever done for me...Patiently let me look over the car with no interruption. He was just there to be available if I had questions, which I did, but for the most part, let me and my father do our thing. After filling out a quick form we were allowed to test drive...this driving around, asking questions, analyzing the car process went on for around 2 hours...and everyone was happy to let us do whatever we needed to help us make a decision on the car. I never felt rushed, under any pressure, anything of the sort...very gratifying experience in that regard! After some time, we decided to purchase the car, with a trade in...the negotiation process was quick...the price they list is the bottom dollar (and it's an excellent price at that) so no need to haggle...they apparently understand that anyone who shops online is going to know what the right price for a vehicle is, which I find to be very respectful to the customer. Too many dealerships seem to think that the customer is stupid and that they can pull one over on you....definitely not the case here. After all was said and done, the process took probably an hour and a half for purchase and financing. The Director, Kyle, was also polite and excellent in working with us on financing. Was very upfront with any concerns, issues, etc that we may need to know about the vehicle, etc. The whole time I just felt right at home, at a place where everyone is there to help, not just to sell you a car...which is a dealership experience I cannot match in quality compared to the other 5 times I've bought used vehicles. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle from this place...don't give it a second thought! You'll be in great hands, with great people!

Jeremy, we can't thank you enough for the awesome review! We're so happy we could get you into the right car and even more so that you had a great experience with us. Let us know when you are ready for the next one - we're always here to help!

• Nice dealer to do business

Garrett and Kyle were a pleasure to work with on buying. I worked out the deal ahead of time and drove in to pick up the Jeep.

Thanks, Paul! Glad we could be here to help. Enjoy that Wrangler and give us a call when you are ready for your next one!

• Great people

Thanks for the compliment, Brandon! We appreciate your business and can't wait to work for you again in the future!

Hard to find a used car lot with good people me and my wife had been everywhere for 6 months we stoped here and was treated with respect and also our trade in was treated well also gave us great trade price I will be back one day good group of people thanks

• Excellent staff !!!!!!!!!

Mike, thanks for letting us find you a great truck! Let us know when you're ready for the next one!

This place is awesome! Best place to find a car/truck that is decked out for a great price! James,Derek and the finance guy treated us GREAT! Would def go back and recommend to lots!!

• Cobra

We appreciate your business, Grims! Enjoy your Cobra!

i bought a car from them online. they were very responsive to all my questions. responded to all my emails in good time. sent a response to all my questions. i ended up buying a car and having it shipped to me. they made the process go rather smooth Grims

We appreciate your business, Grims! Enjoy your Cobra!

• Great Customer Service

We appreciate your business, Mike! Enjoy that new Jeep and let us know when we can find you your next one!

Jon Hansen was a great person to deal with. Didn't push, let me think about my decision and an overall a great guy very helpful and informative about the vehicles on the lot. Kyle Turner was great with helping getting the payments to where I was comfortable with. Some great people at The Auto Shoppe! They'll have my business for a long time to come!

• Great place to buy quality cars!!

We were very pleased by the car buying process. Jon, the salesman, was not pushy!! They went above and beyond to get the price we were happy with.

Thank you guys for your business! It was great getting to know you and we can't wait to help you again in the future!

• Went in to look ended up driving one off the lot

Thank you for your valued business! We hope to make this a lasting relationship!

Wife and I looked at a truck it looked great for being 6 years old, salesmen were not pushy, from the salesman to the finance it was all good, the dealership was very clean and had a nice friendly atmosphere

• Loved it!

My buying process was so fast and friendly it was my First time buying a car on my own and they really helped me understand everything fully.

Congratulations, Kyle! We are happy to help.

Congratulations, Kyle! We are happy to help.

• Amazing service

Thank you, Sumner! We appreciate your business!

I will recommend The Auto Shoppe to anyone looking to get a new car. I was treated with such respect and I couldn't be any happier with my new car. Derek Hunter knows what he's doing :)

Thank you, Sumner! We appreciate your business!