• Went in to look ended up driving one off the lot

Thank you for your valued business! We hope to make this a lasting relationship!

Wife and I looked at a truck it looked great for being 6 years old, salesmen were not pushy, from the salesman to the finance it was all good, the dealership was very clean and had a nice friendly atmosphere

• Cobra

i bought a car from them online. they were very responsive to all my questions. responded to all my emails in good time. sent a response to all my questions. i ended up buying a car and having it shipped to me. they made the process go rather smooth Grims

• Great Customer Service

We appreciate your business, Mike! Enjoy that new Jeep and let us know when we can find you your next one!

Jon Hansen was a great person to deal with. Didn't push, let me think about my decision and an overall a great guy very helpful and informative about the vehicles on the lot. Kyle Turner was great with helping getting the payments to where I was comfortable with. Some great people at The Auto Shoppe! They'll have my business for a long time to come!

• Great place to buy quality cars!!

We were very pleased by the car buying process. Jon, the salesman, was not pushy!! They went above and beyond to get the price we were happy with.

Thank you guys for your business! It was great getting to know you and we can't wait to help you again in the future!

• Loved it!

My buying process was so fast and friendly it was my First time buying a car on my own and they really helped me understand everything fully.

Congratulations, Kyle! We are happy to help.

Congratulations, Kyle! We are happy to help.

• Amazing service

Thank you, Sumner! We appreciate your business!

I will recommend The Auto Shoppe to anyone looking to get a new car. I was treated with such respect and I couldn't be any happier with my new car. Derek Hunter knows what he's doing :)

Thank you, Sumner! We appreciate your business!

• Smooth, easy, no pressure deal.

Everyone was friendly and easy to deal with. It was a no pressure environment. They gave me a good price on my trade and on the truck I purchased.

Thank you for the business, Justin! Enjoy that new truck!

Thank you for the business, Justin! Enjoy that new truck!

• Kenny

We were very pleased with the vehicles, the salesman, and the finance manager.

Thanks, Kenny! We appreciate your business - enjoy that new truck!

We were very pleased with the vehicles, the salesman, and the finance manager.

Thanks, Kenny! We appreciate your business - enjoy that new truck!

• Best car dealership in Springfield

We really appreciate your business, Chris! Enjoy that new truck!

I just purchased my 3rd vehicle from The Auto Shoppe in the past 2 years. Every time I buy from them the experience gets better and better. They have good quality vehicles, excellent customer service, and great prices. I now own my dream truck and my wife says her new BMW is her dream car. The trade in process can be stressful with some dealerships but not here. They have given me more than I expected for the 2 vehicles I traded in without rolling the cost back into the vehicle. The financing was great too. They had all of the papers drawn up and ready to go before I could transfer my stuff from the old truck to the new truck. We have only used the service department once for my wife's car. They treated us fair and got her coil pack changed out under warranty with no cost to me. Back on the road in 1 day. Awesome.

We really appreciate your business, Chris! Enjoy that new truck!

• Beyond satisfied

Thank you Kelsie!!

I am so happy that I found The Auto Shoppe! I had been searching in the Springfield area for some time for a new car. I will start out by saying I had zero credit and been to many dealerships in the area with no luck until I met Kyle at The Auto shoppe. He was very knowledgeable and made what had been a very overwhelming process simple and easy. He found me an amazing car within my budget and walked me through the entire process. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a new car! Kyle went above and beyond expectations and made me feel very comfortable. They definitely exceeded my expectation of customer service! Thank you to Kyle and the entire team for the perfect car and perfect services! I will be back!

Thank you Kelsie!!