Gateway Buick GMC

47 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 25, 2018

Very unhappy with service department... had the A/C go out only having SUV at 2 yrs to be told sorry your at 37,000 miles and its no longer covered...... so mislead and they did not even try to help or resolve the problem . Will never go back here again. I thought i was sold a good SUV and felt like i was going to be taken care of and i was wrong . Very unhappy customer

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Gateway Buick GMC. Deann M Scroggins, thank you for bringing t...his unfortunate experience to our attention. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership.

June 1, 2018

These people ate incompetent. It took them 5 tries to get my 2015 repaired. I bought the car new. Every time I called anout my car, they acted like I was... bothering them....imagine that! A phone call back was an obstacle. I would not recommend buying a car from these people.

Hi, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reac...h out to us directly at (214) 342-7000 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

May 3, 2018

Service was on time and quick and nice to have a clean car afterwards

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

April 19, 2018

Was in the market for a Camry found a great deal at this dealership. Spoke with Don within two days walked away with a even better than imagined. Don and... staff has been extremely helpful in the grueling process of purchasing a vehicle.

March 17, 2018

I sent a request for some pictures of a Truck that was advertised. I received 4 emails, 3 of which asked me what time I could come look at the vehicle... the 4th was from a manager asking if there was anything I needed. I replied to the manager and 1 of the other emails stating that all I wanted was some pictures of the truck. The only response I received was another email asking me to come in and see the truck and that they had several in stock with similar criteria. I checked their website, and they only had the 1 vehicle in stock.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your ...visit. Please contact us at (214) 342-7000 so we can work with you to make this right.

March 14, 2018

I bought a 2016 Chevy Silverado from them. Easy buying and selling experience. - Professional service from sales to Finance to Maintenace Dept. As promised... they have leveled my truck in a very nice way and fixed minor vibration problem. - you would be happy buying a vehicle of your choice from them.

March 2, 2018

The car was serviced and complted by the promised time

January 26, 2018

They are the best! They are the type to pressure you into a sale etc. They are just helpful. Work with you and let you make all the decisions with out... being pushy.

S K Whigham, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.... Take care!

January 17, 2018

The service was fast and great. They even washed the Yukon

Hi Ricky Jerome Robinson, thank you so much for your positive comments about Gateway Buick GMC!

October 12, 2017

Hi! I would like to emphasize how we appreciate Sal Eljada, Don , the financing director and AJ during our purchase of the vehicle. You have people there... who are well mannered. I saw a guy in white shirt and I regret I have not gotten his name but he did approached us to make sure we have been accomodated. From Internet correspondence to phone calls. this dealership has an excellent customer service. I have been to 4 dealerships before Gateway and this is the only dealership that maintained professionalism the entire time we were there. Sal Eljada is perfect for the job, calm, polite, is not pushy as some places have been. I met AJ, very pleasant personality too. I felt at ease with these people. Then Don, the financing director, gave me the best rate I didn't expect. I have the best deal ever! What I saw what what I got and more. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Look for Sal ElJada, he is great with his job. All my questions answered. If we ever need another vehicle, I am 100% to go back to this guy and to this place. Thank You so much Sal, Don and AJ!