McDonald Chevrolet

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 303 reviews

303 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McDonald Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• December 12, 2011

Really nice dealership. Right from the welcome at the front door. No pressure. Easy going environment. I would send my son or daughter here, without a... worry.

Thank you for your kind words. The experience you described is exactly the way we train our staff to assist customers. We look forward to helping your... family and friends in the future.

June 12, 2018

Tony was awesome! We had been car shopping for a while and decided to stop here on our way home not expecting to get anything just to look. Tony saw m...e looking and came over to say hello. He wasn???t a pushy sales man which my boyfriend hates and didn???t even want to go to a dealership for that reason but we did and we were both very pleased! He showed me the car I was looking for and I fell in love! My boyfriend didn???t want to stay for a test drive but when we got home he told me I could go back the next day and start up the paperwork. Tony worked with me while he was at work talking to him on the phone when needed. My sister in law was with me as well as my nephew and he made them feel comfortable and got my nephew set up with some popcorn. All in all it was a great car shopping experience and I love my new/used car!!!!

June 6, 2018

Bob Simerau spent a lot of time with my husband and me on June 4th2018 trying to find us the best used suv available that also fit our needs and our b...udget. There was a Traverse we liked but since it lacked a couple features we wanted we didn???t purchase it. Even so Bob still spent more of his time with us giving us more info on these types of vehicles making us a more knowledgeable buyer. I???m hoping a suitable suv comes there soon. I totally recommend Bob Simerau for whatever your new or used car needs may be even if you have to drive quite a distance. He will take the time necessary to help you in any way he can. Thanks Bob

June 4, 2018

Todd Richardson was a great sales man, organized,prompt on response back! Friendly! Also the manager of the used car department was friendly,and helpf...ul!

May 16, 2018

After truck shopping in multiple areas of Michigan, I found that Bob treated me with the most respect. I explained what I was looking for and the pric...e range I had in mind. He worked with me to find the truck that met my requirements. Once I found the truck, the manager helped to find the add-on options that best fit my situation. My children were able to enjoy popcorn and television in a clean environment while I signed the papers. The transaction was less stressful because of the great customer service and accommodations available to my family. My experience with McDonald Chevrolet was better than any other dealership I've ever worked with. I will return for my next purchase!

May 11, 2018

superb customer service . todd Richards extremely walk through all bells and whisles . walk through phone and sm radio and all through fetures .great ...saleman looking forded to working future

May 7, 2018

Todd R. Made this purchase of our new Chevy Silverado extremely easy. Paper work and truck delivered right to our door. Don't get any easier than th...at. Thank you for making this a pleasant experience. Anita N.

May 7, 2018

After shopping for a used truck for the last 4 years, visiting dozens upon dozens of dealers, and getting fed up with just as many dealerships and sal...espeople, I can honestly say that I will only buy buying a car from McDonald Chevy (and more specifically Tony Lagalo) for as many years to come as they're selling them. I cannot recommend Tony and the group at McDonald Millington enough to anyone thinking about buying from them (or anyone else, to be honest). They went above and beyond to make sure I was getting a good deal, from the price I was paying, to the terms of financing (which they coordinated). At no point did I feel that anyone was pushing to make a sale, or get me to accept terms outside of the appropriate rates. This is the most honest dealership/salesman that I've dealt with in the entire state (and a few outside of Michigan). To make a long story short, there's a reason why I bought a truck showing up out of the blue with no appointment from Tony and McDonald Chevy after years of suffering through other dealer's deceit, and dishonesty. If you're looking at this dealer or a car on their lot, give Tony a call, it'll be the best decision you've ever made.

May 2, 2018

This is my 2nd time leasing a vehicle from McDonald Chevrolet. I could go to many dealerships that are close geographically but would not because of ...the EXCEPTIONAL service. THANK YOU SO MUCH JOHN.

John Sullivan III