McDonald Chevrolet

(5.0) 258 reviews

Call This Dealer

258 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McDonald Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome place to work with.

Really nice dealership. Right from the welcome at the front door. No pressure. Easy going environment. I would send my son or daughter here, without a... worry.

Thank you for your kind words. The experience you described is exactly the way we train our staff to assist customers. We look forward to helping your... family and friends in the future.

• Buying & Service

We have bought several vehicles from this dealership over the last several years. Our families have bought from them also. We have always had great sa...lespeople ( mostly John Sullivan) and have been treated very fairly. Service has been very good over the years & always polite. Any small problems we have had over the years were taken care of promptly and courteously

Overall Experience

• A wonderful first car buying experience

John Sullivan helped me change my lease to a buy, and I couldn???t wish for a better experience. He patiently helped me review all my options and neve...r pushed me to make a decision. He did a wonderful job helping me understand the pros and cons of each, and laying out various considerations. While waiting for paperwork to be completed, Wayne sent me out to get lunch and reimbursed when I returned. Even though it was a long day, I left with a great deal and positive experience. Thanks, McDonald Chevrolet!

Overall Experience

• Want a stress free easy experience? Go see Rob Love!

Rob has been selling to my family for some time, although today was my first new purchase from McDonald Chevy. I had found the truck online, then co...ntacted Rob to arrange a test drive based on the experience my parents have had. From the test drive to leaving with my new Silverado - there was no pressure or stress. Rob knew the current promotions inside and out and ran the purchase several ways to make sure I was getting the best deal possible. Any questions I had were quickly answered to satisfaction. Dealing with the business manager Rob Kuberski was equally as friendly and smooth. Both treated me like I was the only person in the dealership - and made sure I was satisfied before I left. A class act thru and thru. Highly recommended!

• Great experience our salesman was Rob Love very helpful

Rob Love is the reason we keep going back to McDonald's Chevrolet he is very helpful and up to date on all discounts available the workings of the veh...icles and easy to work with. Rob is always available to answer questions, the whole process was easy when you have confidence in your salesman.

• Accomodating, friendly, exceptional

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and John Sullivan, my salesman was so accommodating and helpful. He wants what is best for his customers.

Overall Experience

• Another amazing deal and experience.

Once again simply the best price and best salesman around. All I did is contact Marteen Luna, whom we have purchased or leased several vehicles from ...and will continue to do so in the future. I told him what I was looking for, (Chevrolet Equinox, which he found through the Millington location), he and Joey went above and beyond to get everything right. From price to color and delivery to our door, it all was stress free. Marteen went over all the options and workings of the vehicle and made sure we were 100% satisfied before moving on. We want to thank Marteen, the McDonald Family and Joey from Millingtonl for another great new car lease.

• great service

these guys are the best they where right on point pretty much same day service.they had great service an again they worked really hard and quick very ...friendly and easy to talk to.

• Purchase

Very efficient and thorough. Moved the process in a timely and effective manner. Explained the process in an easy to understand way. Made sure all d...ocuments were asked for prior to closing with no gaps.

Overall Experience

• John Sullivan is a rock star!

VERY satisfied with McDonald Chevrolet! We have bought/leased multiple vehicles from them. We have multiple vehicles we take in for service. John Su...llivan is a rock star salesman! He'll find you what you want. Awesome employees through out the whole dealership.

McDonald Chevrolet