• oil change/tire rotation

Thanks for your review, Neil! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

met my expectation for an oil change and tire rotation. it was a little inconvenient having to come back within 100 miles of the tire rotation to have the lug nuts re-torqued. they probably could have save me the inconvenience by taking it on a five mile test drive and re-torqued the lug nuts after the test drive, they are just off the freeway could have hopped on freeway and off right away to get five miles on the tire rotation, making what ever might loosen up do so in just a few miles.

• mountaineer

once again the service we received from Badger Truck was awesome. They continue to go over and above servicing our vehicle. They know I will not drive my mountaineer if I feel something is wrong and they continue to make sure it is running smoothly and will find the problem. I totally trust them and have highly recommended them to anyone who would listen. I refuse to take any of my vehicles to any other place for service. They will always have our business.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Don. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Happy motoring!

• Very Accommodating!

You were busy, but still able to squeeze me in for an oil change. Service is always great, but I miss Carrie.

We are more than glad to be of service, Tom. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Badger Truck

Badger Truck is awesome. They are knowledgable about my vehicle and trustworthy that they will fix my SUV. I feel very comfortable taking my SUV there. The service manager, Mark, is easy to explain things to and tells us exactly what is wrong not like dealers that add extras on to be fixed that didn't need it (I have experienced that). I will never take my SUV or Mercury Milan anywhere else to be fixed. They will have my business forever. And the extra bonus is that they are real close to my house. Badger Truck please continue to provide the great service you have given us and we'll keep coming back.

Thanks so much for your feedback. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

• Rich Traxel

Very good work. Done in a timely fashion. I would come back.

Very good work. Done in a timely fashion. I would come back.

• President at Turner Industries

The truck failed upon pick up so Dan stayed over time and the rest of the service crew worked at getting it working properly. Thank you, Colin

• RIch Traxel

Very good work was done. We received the truck in a short time, and all the repairs were completed.

• Great Deal

We are an upfitter in NH and purchased a cab/chassis for a commercial upfit project. I worked with Matt Dierksmeier, who was excellent. He went out of his way to assist in many ways, including finding a transport company to bring the cab/chassis to NH, at a substantially lower cost. I look forward to doing business with Badger again.

• Great service and convenience

I work close by, so Badger is very convenient. With it open early and closing around 7, I can drop my vehicle off on my way in and pick it up after work. The staff has always been very friendly and accommodating.

• Great Service

I had a nail in my tire, I was able to get it fixed right away!

I had a nail in my tire, I was able to get it fixed right away!