Harchelroad Motors of Imperial and Wauneta

20 reviews

• August 30, 2017

Harchelroad Motors has outstanding people in all facets of their operation. They are friendly, well trained and give you a clear, concise, answers to your... questions. I always feel that they have the interest of the customer in mind when I am there. I have purchased vehicles there and have always felt they offered a good return for my dollar. My last visit there was to have them look at a car that I did not purchase from them and they did a great job. The newest car that we have we purchased from them in December of 2016 and we are looking at possibly purchasing one when the 2018 are released.

Thank you for coming to the dealership Larry! We appreciate all of your kind words and look forward to helping you into your 2018 model.

September 13, 2018

They got back to me and are willing to help you out with any problems they make it easy for you to find the right one for you.......

September 10, 2018

Tryed to get a car but no one call or email so I'll take my money elsewear that's all I can say that Okay by

March 22, 2017

Took hail damage pickup to body shop 5 times to have repaired, had issues every time pickup was returned, I was told that dent put in my pickup was due... to rock from gravel road when it was obvious it was done at their facility, glass leaked water after being resealed, paint on hood had fisheyes in it and all that was done was buffing, missed paint on side of hood and still not fixed, finally gave up after fifth time and when pickup was brought back last time someone at dealer sat in drivers seat and tore seat back cover from sharp object in pocket, worst experience ever and worse off then when started. We also purchased a car that had issues that we pointed out at time of sale and had taken there too many times to mention, finally took car to another dealer 10 hours away total trip to be told that we had a common issue these cars are known for, more expense on car for us to deal with and no reimbursement for expense from dealer.

Mac, Though we weren't able to find any acceptable resolutions to your concerns we do appreciate your time spent working with us. We are always avail...able to try again. Thank you for your review even though it was not a vote of confidence. We appreciate your time and business.

September 22, 2016

They were the BEST dealership that have ever dealt with. Did all of the paper work over text messages. Had to drive 5hrs to put up my Hummer H3 but it... was worth the drive. They were nice and friendly. If I ever need a new vehicle I'll be talking to them first.

Thank you Jason for working with us on your vehicle. We appreciate that you took your time to drive to Imperial work with our sales team. Enjoy your v...ehicle!

August 18, 2015

I was so impressed for all that Dillion did for us! He went above and beyond my expectations!

Kim, Thank you for working with Dillon and the entire team at Harchelroad Motors! We sure do hope you are enjoying your Suburban! We look forward to ...having you again soon.

July 25, 2015

We had a great experience with Harchelroad Motors. We traveled a distance and were able to get through much of the process over the phone. I will definitely... look to Harchelroad for future vehicle needs.

Thank you Melissa for traveling such a great distance to work with Dillon Harchelroad and the entire team at Harchelroad Motors. We look forward to yo...ur next visit!

February 19, 2015

My last car purchase was in 1995 and I was expecting the standard unpleasant haggling that goes along with making a large purchase. Did not happen. What... did happen was Dillon Harchelroad. He quickly understood my price point and did not try to upsell me on anything. Answered all questions, even the dumb ones with accurate honest answers. I could have gone to McCook or Ogallala but my experience with Dillon was so refreshing that I only wanted to buy a car from him. I bought a car but what I really got was a great experience. Great job Dillon !!!!

Susan, We absolutely enjoy when you and Loel visit. Thank you for working with Dillon Harchelroad. We look forward to your next visit and hope that y...ou still find enjoyment in your Cruze!

October 11, 2014

Recently purchased our new vehicle at Harchelroad Motors and couldn't be more pleased with the process. We had excellent service and felt taken care of... from the beginning.

Amy, I hope you are enjoying your Tahoe still today! Thank you for working with Dillon Harchelroad and the entire Harchelroad Motors Team. Looking fo...rward to your next service visit!

May 18, 2014

I received outstanding service from a professional staff during my recent Corvette purchase. Dillon made the whole experience an absolute pleasure!

Thank you for visiting Harchelroad Motors for your Corvette purchase. We know that you are probably still finding enjoyment in your Corvette. See you ...at a Corvette Show this summer!