JapanDrift.net

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• November 2, 2016

I called in advance and traveled more than 60 miles both ways to go see this dealership. Due to heavy traffic, we arrived late at around past 7:PM. I ...was amazed how Ken was so patient. He waited on us and stayed late to accommodate us. That is great service he showed to us. There was no pressure at all and no hassles. I was impressed! We will be back in a few days to go buy the 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe. I did my research on their price to about 3-4 of their vehicles and believe me, they got to near the bottom of the Fair Market Range which is about or below the Fair Purchase Price if you knew what all these about. Thank you Kem.

January 6, 2015

I've just purchased my 2007 Honda fit Sport from this car dealership and all I can say is I'm loving it! :) Ken has the best customer service.(He does...n't hassle you) He answered all my questions and he allowed my wife and I to test drive as many cars as we wanted! I would definitely buy from them again! A+++++

July 29, 2014

Went to view several particular vehicles. I had to drive a long distance through traffic to get there, and consequently arrived late in the day, but K...en stayed well beyond their stated closing time to give us time to test drive and evaluate all the cars we wanted. He was low-key and low-pressure. While we did not purchase a car that day, I would not hesitate to return and do business when I am again in the market for a used car.

May 22, 2014

I purchased a used Toyota and they were totally straightforward during the sale. No pressure tactics were used, just clear communication in answering ...my questions. I appreciated the space to make a decision that was right for me.

February 10, 2014

I would highly recommend them for their hard work and good customer services. The employees were very helpful and I was fully satisfied with my transa...ction with them. They were not annoying like other dealers and it took only 15minutes to finish the whole transaction.

August 1, 2013

Everyone at Japandrift was easy to work with. They were friendly and very knowledgeable about the car we were buying and they gave us a great price. I... bought 1999 Mitsubishi and no problem at all except some scraches. There were no high pressure tactics used at all. Very straight forward and honest. I will certainly go back for our next car purchase.

June 26, 2013

I was searching for a used Odyssey for a while. While in my search I found a 2002 in the lot at Japandrift. This car is exactly what my husband and I ...were looking for!! The attention to us by them through the whole procecss was outstanding!! These guys know what they're doing! I will highly recommend these team to all my friends. Thanks for your help through the process, and treating us like you wanted to help us getting the best deal possible!!

March 1, 2013

Good price, if you are looking for cash cars. Their cars were pretty clean.

December 19, 2012

I recently purchased a civic and it was a pleasure doing business with them for the second time. They were very professional and great to work with. T...here is no sales pressure with them and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a used vehicle!

August 21, 2012

I wanted to buy a used car for my son. He wanted to get a Honda so we went to Japandrift.net. They have so many it took us a long time to decide which... one to get. He got a coupe which is sporty and the buying process was very easy.

JapanDrift.net