• Great Car Buying Experience

We appreciate the good review! We thank you for choosing Bobby Rahal Lexus! Enjoy your new car. Team Rahal

I was assisted by Mr. Ed Woolford with the purchase of a 2015 Lexus ES 350. He made the whole experience extremely user friendly! He went above and beyond to make the experience of buying a Lexus a very special occasion! I really appreciated that! Thank you Ed and Bobby Rahal Lexus...a First Class operation!

• Jay 23

Couldn't ask for a better and more friendly buying experience. Even sent us to dinner while they did the paper work! Ty is extremely knowledgeable and makes buyer comfort his number one priority. The dealership itself is beautiful with fantastic amentities. Will be back in a couple years for sure!

Jason, thank you for sharing your excellent experience with us! We're so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership and will be sure to pass along your kind words to Ty.

• Ms Zimmerman

Ron Stine was my sales rep. This is my second RX350 that I purchased. I would not go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. I was never pressured and the service was wonderful. Ron took his time to explain all the features on the car and never minded all the questions that I asked. I would recommend Ron Stine to all my friends and family.

Dear Linda, we're so appreciative of the fact that you chose our dealership not once but twice! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for being a loyal client. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Ron Stine!

• Very pleased

Dave Snyder is a skilled and sensitive salesman. He's assisted me with two transactions and I couldn't be happier. The dealership, the vehicle, the service. Nga is top-notch as well. Many thanks.

• A Five Star Dealership

I just purchased my third new Lexus from Dave Snyder at Bobby Rahal Lexus and they both are truly Five Star. Dave is an excellent representative doing everything possible to satisfy every need we had in a professional and courteous manner without any high pressure sales. The dealership is the best with helpful service and facilities. The culture filters down through all employees treating you like a V.I.P. even when you are not their customer. From my service experience and new car purchase experience I highly recommend Dave Snyder and Bobby Rahal.

• I bought another car from Bobby Rahal

Just purchased the new 2016 RX350 with the help of expert sales person Tina Bohn. This must be my fifth or sixth car I have bought from Bobby Rahal. The reason I keep coming back is not just the car. There are lots of cars in the category that are close in comparison. It is all about the professional and competent way they approach the sale and most of all it is the service that continues after the sale. Of course I consider other companies and products before I make a purchase but I keep coming back to Bobby Rahal because I know that my car and me, when it is time for service, will be treated in the same professional and competent way after the sale. This is what separates Bobby Rahal from all others.

• Excellent to work with! Wonderful experience!

Bobby Rahal Lexus made our car buying experience so easy. There was no pressure and they went out of their way to accommodate our questions and needs. Special thanks to Tom Schreiber, Dave Smith and Nga Tran!

• Easy Purchase

We had a very comfortable & friendly experience with purchasing our new 2016 ES350 from Ed Woolford. He explained everything about the car and set us up with financing.

• My First Lexus!

I Just bought a new silver Lexus ES-350 and I love it!

I Just bought a new silver Lexus ES-350 and I love it!

• Great Service

This is the fifth new Lexus we have bought from Sam Garisto in the last 10 years or so. Everything about Sam and Bobby Rahal in general has been excellent. I've been buying vehicles for almost 50 years and have never had a better buying or service experience.