Preferred Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Outstanding Service!

I had amazing service at Preferred Chevrolet by Andrew Werschky! He really wanted to know what I wanted in a car and went out of his way to help me find the right one. I am really happy with the level of professionalism and courtesy given to me throughout the buying process. It is certain that I will be a strong supporter of Preferred Chevrolet and refer friends and family to Andrew Werschky, who helped me find the car I was looking for.

• FRIENDLY PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERE

PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY AT ALL TIMES. THE GM MAKES IT A FUN EXPERIENCE RATHER YOU ARE SHOPPING OR RECEIVING SERVICE.

• Clean, frinedly and helpful

Was in for my scheduled oil change and had no problems. Service manger very helpful and car was ready as promised.

• Service Dept.

Lexie did a wonderful job of handling our recall and our servicing needs year around. She is a true benefit to your dealership!

• Great Communication and Repair

Communication from service advisor was exceptional, and all work performed as described. Vehicle delivered clean, and process was done very well.

• Clean facilities, relaxing to wait.

Fast service oil change. Like the area for customers to sit and wait. Thanks for the beverages. Very friendly people. Nice atmosphere.

• Outstanding Service

Great service. An all around nice dealership to work with make sure you see Robert Corrbin for your next car purchase

• Customer poo

Lexie and the other staff in the service department were very helpful and were able to get me in right away for my oil change and tire rotation...Lexie always has a smile on her face.

• Customer

Many thanks to Campbell Stephenson and staff . All were very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly! I will definitely recommend Prefered. Great experience !

• Service Work

I took my Chevey Malibu in and they looked into a problem of my car wondering on the highway. Both times they looked very deep into the issue, but both times reassured me that everything was completly fine. Im glad they kept the search up just to make sure everything was in perfect working order."|"