East Coast Auto Group of Newark

• Great car and great customer service!

I sent an email about my interest in a beautiful white Maxima and got a call within minutes by a sales consultant by the name of Darrel. It was fast response and easy purchasing experience! I was surprised at how quickly I was approved being that I had a repo within a year prior. I am love with the car and would recommend anyone to this dealership!

• H2 Hummer

Walk in looking for a H2 Hummer 2003 lucky me they only had one...dealt with Daryl and a guy named Dax was a good experience I had with them first time financing a vehicle they got me approved with little money down very professional and I went home with the truck I always wanted... what more could I ask for when dealing with two professional gentleman that I asked them the same questions over 10 times and still walk me through it without any attitudes thank you so much I will always recommend that dealership... 5*

• satisfied costumer

east coast kept their word on everything they promise even got me approved thank youeastcoast

• Best deal, best customer service, fast approval

The sales person was Darrel, he made my buying experience very easy and comfortable. He got me approve fast despite having a low credit score. I purchased a 2011 Acura MDX, love it, the interior and exterior are like brand new. I would definitely recommend anybody to buy their cars here.

• east coast group

Worst dealership i have ever been to . Horrible experience, They sell cars that have a lot of issues. Customer service is horrible. The owner Dean is very rude , they take your money and don't call you back once you have an issue . Worst experience i have ever encountered.

• review

my family purchases all there cars here and had a great experience and I luv my car

• good service

had a great experience when purchasing my 2011 M3 the sale people made the process very easy

• Extremely Happy Cusomer!!!!

I searched for a manual BMW M5 in blue with black interior for months. I emailed this dealership after hours due to my excitement and was shocked when I got a response right away. I was able to get all my questions answered via email and got all the service records the next morning. I booked a flight the next day and was picked up from the airport. The car was everything I wanted and more. Staff was very accomdating and easy to deal with. Great experience and highly recommended dealership.

• My first Car

Great place with amazing people. I shopped online for weeks looking for my new car. Called and went to a few different places but all seemed to either play games with the price or they didn't even have the car advertised. I called to confirm the car and the price before going there, when I did get there they had the car right in front as promised and quickly went for a test drive. They got me approved within minutes and I was able to take the car the same day. I couldn't have been more pleased.

• MY EXPERIENCE WAS A GOOD 1

WAS PLEASED WITH SERVICE AND THE LOCATION WAS VERY NICE..THE SALES PEOPLE EXPLAINED THINGS I DIDNT KNOW AND GAVE ME CAR KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT FEELIN LIKE THEY WAS FORCING ME TO BUY A CAR