• Amazing Experience

I had a great experience at Harris Ford. It was the best dealership I have ever bought a car from, and we were given an amazing price for our Camry. We love our car, and we loved our experience at Harris Ford.

• Service Work

Jay was great. Communicated well and was able to get everything taken care of. Thx.

• Ford Fusion Service / Oil Change

I brought my car in and was soon checked in and waiting patiently. I was told how long it would take so I didn't take the shuttle to work. The car was ready in about 1 1/2 hours as they had told me. I had mentioned losing air in my tires, especially the right rear. The staff member told me there was a nail in the tire, but they couldn't take it out without the tire separating, because of the age of the tire. He also gave me prices for two tires similar to the ones I currently have. Thank you for your prompt and courteous service!

Linda, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope you continue to choose Harris Ford Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• My service at Ford Lynnwood

I was taken care of in a timely manner. I was told how long it may take. I was comfortable in the nice waiting area.

We're glad we could get you back on the road within a reasonable amount of time, Maureen! We hope you continue to choose Harris Ford Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• owner

Took longer than I was told it would be, was not advised that it was going to take longer then expected

Ross, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Maintaining my F-150 in top shape

Very helpful and nice staff. Don't oversell unneeded services but keep my truck running perfectly. Great service advisor as well.

Thanks for leaving us feedback, Michael. We're glad that you are so satisfied with our services! At Harris Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Great Customer Service

I was driving my Lincoln MKC with my 5 year old grandson in the back seat. I turned a corner and his door came open. The door latched had failed. I had to tie the door to keep it closed enough to drive. The door latches all needed to be replaced due to a recall. I called 3 dealers close to me and when I explained my dilemma all said they couldn't fit me in until September. When I called Harris Ford Lincoln Danny listened to my problem and said he would fit me in the next day. It is a 3 hour turn around time for me to take my vehicle to Lynnwood from Bremerton but I am grateful and impressed with their service and I will continue to use Harris for both my service and to purchase vehicles in the future.

We are so happy that we were able to help you out and get you back on the road safely. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Harris Ford Lincoln!

• F350 Service

Did a good job with my truck service. Was a bit pricy. Harris Ford should bring back coupons for their loyal customers.

Thanks for letting us know about the good job our service department did, Steve. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• New car purchase from Harris Ford

Initial experience at dealership good. Friendly, to the point. Not high pressure. Listened to me as what I wanted to spend and features that I was looking for. Salesman was green, so I dealt primarily with his manager. Got a great price and fair negotiations. Was very disappointed when my son and I went back to sign papers. Due to miscommunication they kept my son waiting for quite some time , and salesman assigned to meet my son didn't show up for work. In addition, my son felt as though the finance manager tried to take advantage of my son's newness to the car-buying process. When I complained to store manager Jason he seemed to side with his finance manager and didn't seem very sympathetic. I'm waiting to see if they apologize and try to make things right. Not sure if I'd buy another car from them.

We appreciate your honest feedback, Lloyd. We will use your comments motivate us and keep us working hard to improve for all our valued clients. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• great

I have had and will continue to bring my vehicle to you store for service i know the people by first name and i wouldn't go any where ells