• Amazing Experience

I had a great experience at Harris Ford. It was the best dealership I have ever bought a car from, and we were given an amazing price for our Camry. We love our car, and we loved our experience at Harris Ford.

• New car purchase from Harris Ford

Initial experience at dealership good. Friendly, to the point. Not high pressure. Listened to me as what I wanted to spend and features that I was looking for. Salesman was green, so I dealt primarily with his manager. Got a great price and fair negotiations. Was very disappointed when my son and I went back to sign papers. Due to miscommunication they kept my son waiting for quite some time , and salesman assigned to meet my son didn't show up for work. In addition, my son felt as though the finance manager tried to take advantage of my son's newness to the car-buying process. When I complained to store manager Jason he seemed to side with his finance manager and didn't seem very sympathetic. I'm waiting to see if they apologize and try to make things right. Not sure if I'd buy another car from them.

We appreciate your honest feedback, Lloyd. We will use your comments motivate us and keep us working hard to improve for all our valued clients. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• great

I have had and will continue to bring my vehicle to you store for service i know the people by first name and i wouldn't go any where ells

• Mustang and Explorer service

Danny Schwartz is always helpful in getting us scheduled on infrequent trips to the Lynnwood area. He got brakes done after The Works inspection for an oil change revealed the front brakes needed service. Also, got exactly the tires we requested on our Explorer. Told me lead time needed and got me a price in a few minutes while I was waiting with the Mustang, also did an oil change and full check which showed Explorer needed battery. Had price at hand for larger capacity battery at small additional charge. Thanks

• Great place

I already submitted my review a few days ago. How many reviews do you need?

I already submitted my review a few days ago. How many reviews do you need?

• Service

Always a professional and pleasant experience. Service was done in a timely manner, and the complementary car wash was appreciated.

• Warranty repair

Everything was done properly and on time. Also received complete explanations of failure and repair.

Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• SERVICE

GOOD SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND THE SERVICE WAS DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

GOOD SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND THE SERVICE WAS DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER.

• Always great

Danny was very accommodating and friendly thank you

Danny was very accommodating and friendly thank you

• Recall. Prompt, friendly service. Washed my car.

My car was in for recall work. I was "shuttled" home by a very pleasant young man, and when the work was done, he called me to let me know. He picked me up in a few minutes and when I arrived, the car was washed and vacuumed, and looked very nice. Overall, a very pleasant experience.