Palmen Buick, GMC, Cadillac

New 877-772-0296 Dealer Website
Used 877-468-9132 Email Dealer
Service 877-680-6146

Average based on 176 reviews.
  • Great experience!

Before I left the lot, the sales rep explained everything about my Terrain and made sure I was comfortable with every aspect of the vehicle. Excellent customer service!

• Great service!

Tim Hoffman always gives me a friendly greeting and makes sure my maintenance is up to date. I like your service department

• Dealership you can trust

I always have great results with Palmen. This is the 6th car I have purchased through the Palmen network; Kia, Dodge and now Cadillac. The team takes great care of us over there. Finally a dealership that puts the customer first whether it's service or purchasing a car. Thanks guys!

• PALMEN GETS FIVE STARS!!

I've always received the best of care and attention. Palmen Buick definitely has me spoiled!

• Palmen Cadillac Service and new car sales.

Only place I go to service my Cadillac! Tim Hoffman and his crew are the best in the business! Must stop for all your automotive needs! Thanks Tim!

• oil change

oil change, what else would you like me to say when I only had an oil change? there is nothing else to say

• Great service

These guys could not be More accommodating. Just love these guys and this place Palmens is the best, I tell everyone this is the place to go for service.

• Palmen Experience

I deal with Tim Hoffman as my dealer was Tom Helgersen and both are very professional. Tim has always taken the time to explain what should and will be done on the vehicle at time of maintenance. I've made inquires and again he will take the time to explain to me the answers so I can understand. I will say hello to Tom while waiting for maintenance to be preformed and he always has a smile...great man. Both of these people are a pleasure to associate with....solid experience. I've have never had a bad day at this dealership :)

• Great service

Tim h gives excellent service. It's beca user of his good service that I recently purchased a new Cadillac from palmen

• Great salesman and Dealership

I have always been well treated by the the receptionist, the service department, all salesmen. I have been dealing with Dan Salisbury for many years, I feel that he and your dealership have always treated me with the utmost respect, which is why I keep coming back (the cookies aren't bad either ).