Palmen Buick, GMC, Cadillac

• Great service ,professional staff, clean facility.

Courteous and professional service I received . Great service,clean facility. Convenient hours. Scheduling is never a problem. Always accommodating to my schedule .

• Great service

Great customer service. They also gets the job done right and quick. Makes sure you are completely satisfied. Helps you with anything they can.

• Always a pleasurable experience!

Everyone is so nice and helpful. Makes buying a car a wonderful experience and bringing your car in for service is always a great experience. Super nice people!

• The dealership is great all the time

I like the people I deal with there in sales and in service and the building is very clean and the waiting area is very comfortable.

• Great Service!

They treated me very well, addressed all of my needs, and was super friendly! I would definitely go back again.

• Excellent people and excellent service

Sales - Brandon Cooper was great! The Finance Manager was great! Everyone was so friendly. Very nice dealership! Everything was done professionally and fast. Would definitely recommend.

• Poor response

Tried to inquire about a used car and they promised to get back the next day. Never heard from them in spite of sending them a reminder. Even if the car was sold, a little courtesy might sell a different car and not generate this review. Just sound business practice.

• Awesome people! Awesome service!!!!!

Tim Hoffman my service advisor is excellent! My car is serviced, and returned to me clean,and parked in a area so as not to get damaged by other parked cars!

• Love Them

it's a pleasure to work with them. This is the 4th car puchased from this dealership.

• nice experience