John Lee Nissan

(4.8) 94 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Greatest New Car Buying Experience Ever!

I would like to thank the staff at John Lee Nissan Mazda for the most hassle-free car buying experience I have ever had. I completed the very easy on-...line finance application and was promptly notified by Ronnie Chesser, Business Development Manager. He only needed a little more information and within 30 minutes he had me approved. I received an unbelievable deal on a 2012 Mazda3 and a great trade-in allowance for my vehicle. After work I traveled to the dealership and there was my new car waiting with balloons and a congratulation signs as if it were a present! Everyone was so nice and professional. I met with Ronnie Chesser and he then introduced me to the sales rep, J J McMahon who had the paperwork ready and was very nice,and took me for a test drive my new vehicle. I was then turned over to the finance manager, Steve Boulay who again was very professional and was out the door in 10 minutes. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone purchasing a new or used car.

Peggy, thank you for the nice words! We are glad to have made you a happy customer! Please don't be a stranger. - Team John Lee

• I believe they took advantage of my situation...

Transmission went out on the way to trade in , so I think they They took advantage of the situation ...gave me alot less for my trade,looked like a ...line had a hole in it ,so not a big fix..

• Daniel Sweet of Panama City fl

very clean and bright dealer ship. Arron Tilman met me the the door and made me fell very important. Talked with Kimerly Churchwell on the phone and m...ade me feel excited to come to the delership.

• Motorsport

This dealership has a very nice selection of cars, with very good customer service. Ended up purchasing a BMW for an unbeatable price with complete sa...tisfaction. Shout out to Pat Leak and Kimberly Churchwell for being extremely helpful, these are the people you wann deal with. Sterling Heights

• Great Experience

I am came in to John Lee Nissan looking for a Used Car because I did not think I could get a New Car. I got the pleasure of working with Patrick who w...ent above and beyond to help me walk out of the dealership with something that I liked and something that was suited for me. I ended up getting a Nissan Rogue Sport and absolutely love it. We finished our deal after the sun went down so didn't notice anything on the vehicle out of the ordinary, but the next day I noticed what looked like scratches. I know they were closed, Sunday, but I called and left a VM. First thing Monday morning Patrick called me and asked if I could bring it in. It was just glue from where they wrap up the cars to keep them safe. He took care of the situation right away and the service guys who assisted were fantastic. He even called later that evening to make sure everything was all good. I will definitely be a return customer in the future.

• Great experience

Anton Novikov did an excellent job for me and my husband recently while shopping for and purchasing a new nissan. Everyone we encountered at John Lee ...Nissan was helpful and helped make this a pleasant experience!

• No consideration

I am looking for a good used Nissan NV Passenger, and they are hard to find. I search online and find that this place has one, and a nice one at that.... I called ahead to confirm that they still have it because I live two hours away. Yes, they say they still have it and ask when I will be there. I tell them I will be there in two hours and head out the door. I get there, talk to a salesman, and inform him that I called ahead about this van. Well technically, yes, they did have his van on the lot. What they failed to tell me was that someone from out of state had put down a large deposit several days earlier to reserve the vehicle. Why could they not take 30 seconds to see that this van was not available before I drove two hours and wasted the better part of a Saturday?? No consideration for the customer, only thinking about getting me there to try to sell me something else which they tried to do. Not interested.

• Customer service

Stephen in customer service was extremely helpful and courteous today! Brandon in detail and auto body was phenomenal in taking care of my car! Kudo...s to these two young men for doing an excellent job !

• A HUGE Thanks to Mark Delavega!!

Had the most amazing experience ever, and I owe it all to Mark Delavega!! I knew exactly what I was looking for when I stepped foot on the lot. Mark... did not pressure me into looking at anything other than what I was interested in. He spent all the time I needed & probably more to help me in any way he could. I appreciate absolutely everything he's done for me & couldn't be happier with my new car. Thanks so much Mark!!

• Excellent