Edd Kirby's Adventure Mitsubishi

• They bent over backwards to make sure I was happy!

I have had nothing but problems with cars since 2012, and this month, I was ready to venture out from buying older cars with a cosigner, to getting a better car on my own credit. I had reached out to Adventure Mazda, hoping to find a used Mazda. When I met Jacob Massey and explained my limited monthly budget and my concerns about my not-so-perfect credit score, he started backwards and helped me search out cars that fit my price range. I fell in love with a 2012 Kia Forte and the Adventure Mazda team sifted through 4 different loan options to offer me a GREAT monthly payment that was right in line with my budget. I drove off the lot so happy. Two days later, the transmission suddenly went haywire in my new car. I wasn't upset (I get that wierd things happen to machines, no matter how oiled and tuned they may be) but I was devistated, and super worried that I may have invested in a lemon. I returned the car to Adventure Mazda on a tow truck. They not only honored their "3-day Guarantee no-questions-asked" by taking the car back, but they laid out my options for me (repair or trade), and when I expressed my concerns about taking the car off the lot again, they diligently, patiently, and thoughtfully helped me transfer my downpayment to an even newer and better vehicle for the same monthly payments as before! These guys rock, and Jacob Massey is a great sales rep to work with. This isn't your everyday car dealership. They don't get commissions off of your sale, so they won't pressure you to buy what you can't afford, and they want you to leave the lot happy, not stressed. If you don't want to be pressured, and wish someone would just work with your budget rather than trying to convince you to stretch it even more, and want a dealership that honors their word, ADVENTURE MAZDA is the way to go!

• An absolute pleasure!

My experience at Edd Kirby's Adventure Chevrolet was truly superb! At no time did I feel obligated to buy anything that I didn't need. The financing process was quick & painless and I bought a brand new car--something I thought would never be possible! Gene made the process of purchasing my new car an absolute pleasure and I would recommend anyone and everyone to check this place out if they are even thinking of buying a new car!

• Very satisfied customer

Mitsubishi, you have A-#1 salesman in James Moore and we appreciate his hospitality. He really made us feel at home and he put in a lot of hard work to get my wife in the car she is satisfied with. I commend him and the personnel at Edd Kirby's Adventure, Chattanooga Tn. Thanks James

• The vehicle I wanted!

I did have a great experience! David Crowley was great. He had several cars already picked out for me before I got there. We had talked on the phone earlier in the week and made an appointment to meet on Saturday, so when I got there he had the cars picked out. I test drove the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander GT and it met all my specs. Even if it hadn't he assured me that if it didn't he would find one that did or would spec one out to fit my exact needs, never once did I feel pressured, I felt more at ease knowing that I would finally be able to purchase the vehicle that I "wanted" not that I could "get". He was very accommodating and very pleasant to work with. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a vehicle and though it will be a while before I look for another vehicle I will look to him again for my next one! Thank you. Michelle Maddox

• David Crowley is the one who helped me he was real

David Crowley helped me and he is by far the BEST and he is really nice

David Crowley helped me and he is by far the BEST and he is really nice

• new car

AJ helped us and he was great with helping us with our car buying experience

AJ helped us and he was great with helping us with our car buying experience

• Gene flathmann111

Gene flathmann 111great guy great sales man went out of his way to help me and ny family verry happy

• Great customer service

We had a great experience purchasing our new vehicle. AJ and Gene were both so great to work. They really went above and beyond to help us get into a new vehicle. Will definitely come back to purchase another vehicle in the future.

• David Crowby

David Crowby was very Helpful!! Even Though I didn't get a bigger car, but am satisfied after all. He's a very nice Gentleman

• david crowby

david crowdy is the best he maid sure every thing was about me and I loved his service and concern about me being happy with my purchase hes the best