Mirabella Motors

2.3 out of 5 (2.3) 25 reviews

25 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mirabella Motors from DealerRater.com

• July 2, 2016

I sport with Tony the owner and told him I was looking for a "special" Range Rover and asked if he could help. Tony was able to track down my dream ve...hicle within days and blew me away with the detail his staff, especially Omar, out into making the process the best I've ever had. Best prices in FL!

August 9, 2017

I have just 1 thing to say, stay away from this dealership and particularly his owner Tony Mirabella.

January 28, 2017

WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE IVE EVER HAD AT A DEALERSHIP GOT ME A NICE CAR FOR A GREAT LOW PRICE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER I WILL SEND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMIL...Y HERE! THANKS

December 10, 2016

Called for info on car and get prequalified before driving 20 miles. First salesman wants me to race down there even though there are 3 people trying ...to buy the car as we spoke?? Why would I do that, I told him I wanted to talk finance any payments first. He couldn't understand to do the application for loan over phone, he kept telling me how can I do that or know that. Obviously he didn't know what to ask for to help out. Completely turned me off to this place, just not worth time. I figured if this is how they service me now how is it going to be once I bought a car?

December 1, 2016

Made offer by email, called left msg, dealer never respond.

August 18, 2016

We called and texted the dealership, He knew what day and time we would be there, he also knew we were traveling 700 miles to see the car. We got t...here and he told us he had sent the car to the auction house, to be auctioned off, very unprofessional, he could at least given us a courtesy call. We do not recommend them to anyone!

June 6, 2016

My wife and I drove from Nashville to purchase a vehicle at Mirabella. We had looked everywhere for the car we wanted and we found it at Mirabella. At... first I was hesitant on driving 13 hours to buy a car but after doing my homework and speaking with Tony, he assured me that he would go out of his way to help us. He did just that! Went above and beyond when we arrived. The car was sitting there all cleaned up and ready to go. There were several people looking at it but I heard him tell another customer that it was sold to a couple that drove down from Nashville and pointed towards us. A lot of other dealers would've just sold it for the most money and not cared where we drove from. I recommend this dealer to anyone and everyone that is in the market for a very nice luxury car. As well as anyone that is looking for a less expensive vehicle .

March 3, 2015

We just purchased a car from Mirabella, and Roman and Tony made the buying experience a very professional, straightforward and honest process. It felt... more like a partnership than a car sale, which added to the overall positive experience. There were a few minor issues that they fixed before we took delivery, and they even found and fixed a couple of additional small issues that were discovered as they prepped the car for delivery. When we picked up the car, it was immaculate -- cleaned and detailed inside and out. I would highly recommend Mirabella to anyone looking for a top quality vehicle from a first rate dealership.

February 21, 2015

I went to Mirabella to look at some of their less expensive options. I was able to check out their inventory and Tony arrived to help. He was very nic...e; answered all my questions and was very laid-back. No pressure at all. I test drove a beautiful Jaguar. I wound up purchasing a less expensive vehicle elsewhere, but I would definitely recommend you take a look at Mirabella Motors for any high end luxury purchase you consider.

January 31, 2015

Tried to get info not lucky gave up I have nothing to say making me type 50

Gary H, We attempted several times to contact you and the email you provided bounced back each email we sent. Please call us or provide us with valid... contact info and we would be more than happy to assist you!