Open Road Volkswagen Manhattan

(5.0) 85 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Impressive & quick reply to questions
    April 8, 2015

Personalize and impressive service.I was satisfied with quality of service

• Top notch VW dealership
    December 7, 2017

I went there for a test drive. Real professional not to say the place itself is impeccable.

• Open Road VW Review
    October 20, 2017

Excellent service. Yelissa gave me a good overview of the car I was interested in and patiently showed me how all the features worked.

• First car purchase
    August 29, 2017

Claus Jacobsen was quick and efficient with our first new car purchase. He knew his product and had all the answers. His friendly and professional man...ner put us at ease. He had a great team to work with at the dealership. Everyone worked so well together to make our purchase happen. My husband and I are enjoying our new car.

• VW Passat R-line.
    July 19, 2017

I went looking for a used Passat R-line and found one using Cars.com, it happened to be the only one within a 200 mile range of me which says a lot fo...r their inventory. I contacted them using the email link provided by Cars.com since it was already after business hours and I got a follow-up call and email the very next morning. I went in and tested the vehicle, their staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and and overall great experience. I however ended up waiting a few months to buy because it was a much better deal for me if I were to put a down payment. Definitely going back.

• Grateful for VW of Manhattan!
    June 18, 2017

We are long-time Volkswagen owners (seven VWs between the two of us), but purchasing our Certified Pre-Owned Tiguan from Open Road VW of Manhattan was... by far the best car buying experience we have had. Yelissa Cepeda was wonderful to work with, very patient with us, and very knowledgeable regarding all aspects of the vehicle and buying process. Negotiations regarding our trade-in and vehicle purchase price were fair. We love our new-to-us Tiguan, and highly recommend both Yelissa and Open Road VW!

• GREAT Experience!
    April 9, 2017

My sells person Yelissa was AMAZING! everything was nice and smooth..

• Easy, pleasant car buying experience
    March 21, 2017

Claus was very friendly, knowledgeable and made the entire experience a pleasure. Would highly recommend

• We Love Our R-line Beetle
    March 18, 2017

We just purchased our new Volkswagen R-line Beetle from open road vw Manhattan!!!! Yelissa Cepeda made our experience as enjoyable as possible. She'...s extremely welcoming and professional. And, special kudos to Jose Mendez - he's a Volkswagen encyclopedia! Their knowledge of Volkswagen generally and our Volkswagen Beetle in particular was exceptional. During the buying process, they made sure that we were aware of all our options and felt comfortable about our decisions. And, most importantly, they even worked with us on the price! Eddie Lopez also closed the deal with a very professional, yet personal, touch. I'd wholeheartedly recommend open road Volkswagen Manhatten, and especially Yelissa (and her team), to anyone looking to purchase a vw. Thanks Open Road Manhattan!!!! You rock guys!!!! Darryl & Fareda

• Tiguan
    February 24, 2017

Jose Mendez made the car shopping experience easy and pleasant. I was able to get the deal we wanted and my new car within a few business days. I hig...hly recommend anyone to shop here ! I love my new car and all the features it comes with.

Open Road Volkswagen Manhattan