Open Road Volkswagen Manhattan

91 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 19, 2017

I went looking for a used Passat R-line and found one using Cars.com, it happened to be the only one within a 200 mile range of me which says a lot for... their inventory. I contacted them using the email link provided by Cars.com since it was already after business hours and I got a follow-up call and email the very next morning. I went in and tested the vehicle, their staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and and overall great experience. I however ended up waiting a few months to buy because it was a much better deal for me if I were to put a down payment. Definitely going back.

June 18, 2017

We are long-time Volkswagen owners (seven VWs between the two of us), but purchasing our Certified Pre-Owned Tiguan from Open Road VW of Manhattan was... by far the best car buying experience we have had. Yelissa Cepeda was wonderful to work with, very patient with us, and very knowledgeable regarding all aspects of the vehicle and buying process. Negotiations regarding our trade-in and vehicle purchase price were fair. We love our new-to-us Tiguan, and highly recommend both Yelissa and Open Road VW!

April 9, 2017

My sells person Yelissa was AMAZING! everything was nice and smooth..

March 21, 2017

Claus was very friendly, knowledgeable and made the entire experience a pleasure. Would highly recommend

March 18, 2017

We just purchased our new Volkswagen R-line Beetle from open road vw Manhattan!!!! Yelissa Cepeda made our experience as enjoyable as possible. She's... extremely welcoming and professional. And, special kudos to Jose Mendez - he's a Volkswagen encyclopedia! Their knowledge of Volkswagen generally and our Volkswagen Beetle in particular was exceptional. During the buying process, they made sure that we were aware of all our options and felt comfortable about our decisions. And, most importantly, they even worked with us on the price! Eddie Lopez also closed the deal with a very professional, yet personal, touch. I'd wholeheartedly recommend open road Volkswagen Manhatten, and especially Yelissa (and her team), to anyone looking to purchase a vw. Thanks Open Road Manhattan!!!! You rock guys!!!! Darryl & Fareda

February 24, 2017

Jose Mendez made the car shopping experience easy and pleasant. I was able to get the deal we wanted and my new car within a few business days. I highly... recommend anyone to shop here ! I love my new car and all the features it comes with.

December 28, 2016

Ask for Jeff! He was very knowledgeable and honest. He made my car buying experience very smooth and stress free! If you're looking to buy a VW look no... further than Open Road VW of Manahattan and don't hesitate to ask for Jeff Isaac. You won't regret it!!!

December 14, 2016

Bought a new golf at Open road. 'Jose Mendez' was great and truly professional in taking care of every detail on top of best offering price in NYC. I would... give five plus stars to him and open road without any hesitation. Cheers!

November 29, 2016

Jeff was eager to help us buy our first car. He went out of his way to help us and talk to his manager to lower the price and get better specs. He even... got my son toy cars! I'd recommend Jeff for any sales position!

July 29, 2016

we had a great experience buying a certified pre owned VW through Open Road Volkswagen in Manhattan. we live outside of the city and when we came to look... at the car, we were able to park our own car in their garage while we looked at the VW we ended up buying, so we didn't have to park in a garage. I had been in contact with their Internet sales person, Shameeza and she directed me to Jose Mendez for our test drive. Jose Mendez was very professional and friendly, answered all my questions and was in contact with me through the whole process. we looked at the car on a Monday and were able to pick it up the next Monday, with all paperwork (registration, plates, loan etc.) taken care of. Their administration fees and glass etching charge are a little high, but the car was beautifully detailed and came with brand new Hankook tires, which mitigated that somewhat. When we picked up the car, Jose made sure I knew all the warning lights, how to work all the normal things like headlights, wipers, AC and heat, how to adjust the seats, mirrors and steering wheel before I took it on the road and hooked up the car's Bluetooth system to my phone. All in all, we had a great experience there and I would recommend others to this dealership. Since we don't live in Manhattan, I probably won't be taking the car down there for service, but I hope that the VW dealership and service area in my town will be as good as VW Manhattan is.