• Great

Dwoan was a great sales person to work with..he made the sales process for easy and got me in the car of my dreams!! Thank you!

• Review of experience

Great experience Friendly staff Worked with my credit

Great experience Friendly staff Worked with my credit

• Good service!

Did everything they could to get me rolling again. Rodney came in on his day off to get the deal done.

• Harborcreek Resales was the best place.

As a customer Harborcreek Resales was the best place I've been looking for a car. Very friendly and patient, very informative and just an all around good place to come for a vehicle. Rodney Vera was a great salesman and I would highly recommend him to everyone I know.

• Worked Hard.

They worked hard to get me into a new vehicle that I wanted. Dwaon was awesome, just can't say enough about how helpful he was.

• Felt happy

I came in here and felt happy. Good people helped me with every question and Rodney helped me find the car I needed, and made sure everything was good on it.

• Fabulous service

They didn't have the car I needed, so they searched everywhere until they found it. Very fast financing process, in and out in less than 2 hours for everything. I was very satisfied with them, will recommend them to friends.

Thank you Carol, we really do appreciate the nice review. We strive to have the best customer service possible. Don't forget about our amazing service department.

• Very Pleased

Why thank you Matthew, we appreciate the nice review. Come back and get your car cleaned by our fantastic detail department. Thank you once again.

I came in not thinking I could get approved and Rodney told me otherwise and he really came through. I am very pleased with all aspects of Harborcreek Resales. Great customer service! Awesome people.

• Amazing Expirence

I had an amazing experience at Harborcreek Resales. The customer service was top notch. Rodney Vera was my salesman and I can't say enough about how he treated me. I would recommend Harborcreek Resales to everyone I know.

Thank you William, for the kind review. We strive to have the best customer service possible. Come on back and get your car serviced by our amazing service department!

• Very good.

Over and good. Willing to be flexible on price. Like the vehicle and 3 month drive terrain warranty, friendly staff. Nice bathroom!!

Thank you David, we appreciate the nice review. We strive to have the best customer service possible. We're happy you like the warranty, so bring your new SUV in and get it serviced by our wonderful service department!