New 888-815-1304 Dealer Website
Service 888-815-3386

4.3
308 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ivory Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • customer service review

I received wonderful service from Tim Allen, he is such a wonderful person , he got me in the car I wanted ! Thank you !!

Thank you so much for those kind words Kenya. Tim is great and we are lucky to have him!

• Friendliest employees, very clean dealer
    March 28, 2017

I drove 600+ miles to purchase my 2017 Camaro solely because of price and the great experience I had both by email and phone with Bruce. I would highly recommend this store to anyone who wants a Chevy. I was greeted warmly by every employee I came in contact with.

• EXCELLENT SERVICE
    March 27, 2017

My experience was common to many people who are financing for a new car. I was having car trouble and decided to invest in a new car versus throwing more money away in the car I repair more times than I would like to mention. I was pressed for time and working. I did not have a lot of time to drive around town aimlessly looking for the best deal I could find. While researching finance opportunities online late I came across Ivory Chevrolet and decided to apply. The next morning my phone rang and it was Shawn Lewis. The dealership doesn't open until 9 am but he called at 8:57 am and I knew from the jump I was working with an experienced motivated dealer who was looking to make my life as easy as possible and he did!!! I was able to complete my finance application over the phone, once I was approved for a car I really wanted he was able to offer me a great deal on a brand new 2016 Dodge Challenger. He even brought the car directly to my job. I can't thank Shawn enough for be a stellar salesman. He breaks all the nasty stereotypes of a car salesman and if I were ever in the market to purchase another Chevrolet Shawn would be the first salesman I would call. Thanks again Shawn! You're a stand-up guy and a blessing! Tiyani S.

• Great Experience,
    March 25, 2017

Tim did a great job helping me out. He was honest through the whole process & very helpful. I will definitely recommend him in the future.

• Great Customer Service
    March 24, 2017

Ashley Rogers and Tim provided me and my family the best customer experience we have ever had from any dealership we have visited. We will continue to shop with this dealership for our future vehicle purchases.

• smooth
    March 22, 2017

Good communication. Easy to talk to and was a big help in finding the right car to suit me. Although it took a long time, it was a good experience.

• I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS CAR DEALERSHIP.
    March 22, 2017

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I HAVE NEVER HAD A CAR PLACE WORK AS HARD FOR ME TO PUT ME IN WHAT I WANTED AND WAS ABLE TO DO IT ON MY TERMS. THIS PLACE IS GREAT I WOULD BUY ANOTHER CAR/TRUCK FROM IVORY ANY TIME AND I WILL FOR SURE. THE SALES PERSON I WAS DEALING WITH WAS THE BEST VERY NICE AND VERY SMART ON HOW TO WORK ME INTO A DEAL I COULD TAKE. SHAWNN LEWIS IS WHO I WOULD TELL ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY A CAR TO DEAL WITH THE MAN IS A GREAT PERSON. IVORY EVEN BROUGHT MYNTRUCK TO ME NEVER EVEN HAD TO GO TO DEALERSHIP THIS WAS GREAT. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK IVORY AND SHAWNN FOR THIS AND YES I WILL BUY AGAIN FROM THIS PLACE.

March 22, 2017

Tim Allen was phenomenal exceptional and fantastic! He put us at ease throughout the entire transition. I am 76 years old and bought well over 40 cars TIm Allen and ivory Chevrolet were the best! I will not ever buy a car from anyone but them !

• Our experience was perfect!
    March 20, 2017

I traded in my car for a 2016 Malibu. He worked with us every step of the way! I got the price that I wanted for my car and left in my new beautiful car that day!

• Great customer service
    March 20, 2017

Shawn Lewis is the best salesmanship and internet salesman. He knows his job and makes you smile. The best experience I had at a car dealership.