Heritage Honda Bel Air

(4.8) 1139 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1139 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Honda Bel Air from DealerRater.com
  • Great car buying experience!
    February 19, 2018

Sometimes buying a new car can be quite a hassle...not this time. We walked into Heritage Honda Bel Air knowing the vehicle we wanted and the price a...nd terms that we could afford on our budget. Our salesman, Stan was able to make it happen. From test drive to delivery he was very helpful and professional and did everything to earn our business. Then to wrap things up we had the privilege of working with Scott who was never pushy in presenting our options for additional products and services. We thank him for his professionalism on the job and his service to our country.

• Very nice!!
    February 17, 2018

Sheila & staff were great, the Service was above my expectations. Job well done. See you all @ 70k miles. 2006 Honda Odyssey love love my Honda!

• Honda#6
    February 17, 2018

I have bought a lot of Honda???s but this my best purchasing experience. As a female customer, I have lots of memories of being discounted even though... all the Honda???s we bought were my vehicle. Our salesman, Jacque treated me as an equal. He was also extremely knowlegable about all the features on the new CRV we bought and a good teacher. I was not convinced about buying another Honda, but the combination of a smart salesman and smart car was a winner.

• Major repairs to my 2011 CR-V
    February 16, 2018

I brought my recently purchased 2011 CR-V to Heritage due to a rattling sound in the engine. Phil Wilson listened to me, and assured me that they coul...d take care of the problem, and would look over a couple other concerns as well. The engine repair was warranty, but the other problem was not. Phil still asked the warranty company before billing. He also applied some discounts to the job. He went out of the way to make me feel comfortable and confident with the repairs. Heritage's shuttle service is a plus because I live alone and had no way to drop the car off otherwise.

• Service center
    February 15, 2018

Sheila was great. Came in with indicator lights and truck shaking. Sheila already had idea of issue. Scheduled truck for service and had it done in 1 ...1/4 days instead of the normal 2-3 days for replacement of piston rings

• Great
    February 15, 2018

Christian and Sheila were great. Everything went smooth. I had no idea what I was doing since I'd never been there. They were very helpful.

Overall Experience

• Excellent decision to shop here!
    February 11, 2018

I have purchased many vehicles in m lifetime and this by far surpassed my expectation of the "typical" dealership visit. Jacque was great to work wi...th, no pressure tactics and very informative about his product. Answered all my questions and even some I hadn't thought of. I will definitely be recommending him and this location to my friends and family.

• Great experience
    February 10, 2018

Eric was very helpful and made the transaction pleasant. Was fast even for a busy Saturday and I feel I was listened to as a customer.

• Another great experience
    February 10, 2018

I have been taking my cars to Bel Air Heritage Honda for 15 years. The staff is always friendly knowledgeable and professional. Making appointment was... easy. The work done was completed ahead of estimated time. Waiting area is very nice with complimentary coffee tea water and WiFi. Overall great experience.

• Outstanding buying experience
    February 10, 2018

Thanks Mike L, Max and Scott for offering me a deal no one could refuse! Mike.... your professionalism and 'no-haggle' demeanor reeled me into your de...alership! It was a down hill smoothe ride after that. Mike, You worked your 'butt' off and moved quickly to get me in and out in record time while at the same time being very attentive and patient with me. This is the best ever car buying experience for me and I will most definetly spread the word to friends and co-workers looming for a no haggle, friendly, quick and personal buying experience! You guys show out over there at Heritage-Bel Air!! RRoss

Heritage Honda Bel Air