2.8
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Car enging blown out after a year of purchase.

Brought a 2008 Honda Accord been having it.for about a year kept.uo the maintaincing and oil changes on time ran great up until last week brought it into the dealership only to find out the engine is going out.. I also purchased the extended proctection plan ut only to find out my car is no longer covered under the plan so basicly im stucl paying a car note and have to come up with 3567 to purchase a new engine.. MAY I add my.mileage is 13425 I purchased it with 10211 !!

• Horrible people in Service

Poor place to do business with. They try to rope you in for everything. Plus Debbie is a poor Service Advisor at Honda. Keep your distance from her she is very unprofessional

• BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

I've purchased over eight vehicles in my life time...hands down this was the best experience ever! Anthony who was my sales rep. was courteous, knowledgeable and easy to work with and the prices are unbeatable. The whole process was outstanding and I didn't have to spend my entire day waiting around. I would like to thank everyone at J.P. Thibodeaux Honda for such a pleasant buying experience. I strongly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a great deal with an astonishing staff to assist with all your needs.

• Good for first time buyer

courteous agent and management, willing to compete with other dealers to give the better price