This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Good people

This car dealer was ok to me. I got a really nice truck and they really helped me

• Please read the fine print. Be very carefull

If you buy a car here please read the fine print. Remember all that glitters is not gold. A car lot where you have to make bi-weekly payment. Why cant you pay by the month. I found it very easy to get in to a car here. I have been making my biweekly payments I asked could i switch over to monthly and was told no. Why is it so hard to try to help a paying customer. They do not make it easy to build a relationship. I will never never buy here again.

• Great cars for Less

If you need a good car , low miles for a great prices check this guys at Bas Motors . I'm a returned customer going for my second vehicle . Plenty of cars , trucks or suv's available. They can work with you if you don't have the full amount down . As long you can provide with the requirements , you can drive of out the lot with No problems . I can recommend this folks in the SW HOUSTON AREA

• I got approved for a car at Bas Motors

I'm a 1st time buyer with no credit history what so ever . Bas Motors Help me Finance a vehicle with out checking my credit history . Basically with my job & bills with a down payment I was able to drive away the same day . Thank you guys for helping me out .

• Not good

car was in a wreck. dont expect full disclosure from this dealer.

car was in a wreck. dont expect full disclosure from this dealer.