• Great Dealership!!

My husband was in service and Andy grabbed him out of service and showed him great customer service. The next day we both came in and we were able to purschase 2 new vehicles and pay hardly more than we were on one!! We are very thankful, 5 star experience!

Thanks for sharing your experience! We'll always do our best to provide you with the best service, and we're happy to hear that Andy could help make your experience with us a great one. Thanks for choosing Brown Mazda!

• Great experience with Matt S!

We're glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us. Thank you for choosing Brown Mitsubishi.

Matt S. helped my brother find a fantastic Mitsubishi!! He took the time to allow him to find the perfect vehicle to suit his needs. Matt was courteous, enthusiastic and had tons of product knowledge!

• Great Customer Service

Thank you, Jay, we appreciate your loyalty to Brown Automotive. if any question please gives us a call.

Nick Pizzato Helped my Grandson Mitchell buy his first car... that would make # 7 that we bought from Nick and the Brown Motors. Very professional and will take the time to find the right car and fair deal. Good customer service.

• Enjoyed our Experience!!

We're glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us. thank you for choosing Brown Automotive

Josh was amazing!! He guided us through the process but never pressured us. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. Really enjoyed working with him and would do it again.

• Individual

Thank you, Cici we are so happy you had a great experience enjoy your car any questions please just give us a call

I first went into Brown Mazda after my car was total Salesman Josh Purney was the best. I. Left the dealership with a vehicle and a new friend. This dealership has the best customer service. The General manager to the maintenance dept. My next car will be a Mazda from Brown Mazda in Toledo Ohio.

• Great car for great price and great service

We're glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us. Thank you for choosing Brown Mazda and enjoy your new car!!!!

I was looking to lease a new mazda and Josh was able to help me find a gorgeous car within my price range. He was extremely helpful and friendly. He made the experience enjoyable and made the process go smoothly. Thanks Josh!

• Great experience

We financed a 2016 CX-9. The dealership is a Costco approved dealership and we were not disappointed at all. Josh was very professional and extremely helpful in the whole process. It ended up being a dealer trade with him getting the car available in good time. He was very accessible and always answered questions on time even through texts if needed. Unfortunately, the car had some manufacturing defect that was noted within a couple of weeks of purchase. With a cramped timeline of ours, what with us moving residence interstate around the same time, I ended up showing at the dealership without an appointment. Josh was again very helpful even though he was already with another client. He got us in touch with Jon at the service department who made sure that the replacement parts were shipped in 2 days so that we did not have to go to a different dealer with the issue. The issue was rectified in an extremely timely manner which was a huge help. This was a great buying and service experience and I am sorry I will not be able to follow up at this dealership due to my move out of state.

Thank You for choosing Brown Mazda we are happy that we got everything taken care of for you please give us a call if you have any other questions we'll try to do are best from out of state.

• Thanks Brown Auto

We're glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us.Thank you for choosing Brown Automotive

In and out process, Nick and the sales team were able to getting me the car I wanted and a good interest rate. I origanlly came in the day before, test drive the car, Nick was able to get a better rate than my local bank. Picked up the car next day, real easy process, go see Nick @ Brown Auto

• Great Sales and Service

We're glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us, Sue! Thanks for choosing Brown Mazda!

Bought, my second Mazda From Brown Mazda, great customer service Brandon And Nick Pizzato spent the time to go over all the options on my vehicle, gave me a great price and shopping experience. Thanks Again

• Very Impressed

We're glad that Nick provided you with excellent service, Courtney! Thanks for choosing Brown Mazda!

I went in to Brown Mazda to buy a used 2007 Mazda 3 and after test driving it we found out that one of the shocks was bad. Nick Pizzato had them replace two shocks free of charge. Everything went quick and smooth and I' am very pleased with the car and the customer service! I highly recommend Nick.