Brown Mazda

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 109 reviews

• December 31, 2016

My husband was in service and Andy grabbed him out of service and showed him great customer service. The next day we both came in and we were able to ...purschase 2 new vehicles and pay hardly more than we were on one!! We are very thankful, 5 star experience!

Thanks for sharing your experience! We'll always do our best to provide you with the best service, and we're happy to hear that Andy could help make y...our experience with us a great one. Thanks for choosing Brown Mazda!

February 23, 2018

I went to Brown Mazda and had a wonderful experience. The staff is wonderful and gave great customer service especially Nick Pizzato! He got me in a D...odge journey that was perfect for me and my family. Couldn't be much happier! He did an awesome job and made sure I was happy when I left. If anyone is interested in buying a car, stop into Brown Mazda and see Nick! I highly recommend it!

Thank you, Teresa we are so happy you had a great experience enjoy your car any questions please just give us a call

January 30, 2018

Purchased a new Mitsubishi from Nick, I was referred to through a friend, able to get me and my husband a brand new vehicle that we picked out other d...ealers were only gave me 1 or 2 options. Very pleased.

Thank you for the great review Mrs. Hofffman. We're happy to hear that Nick was able to find the right car for you. If you have any questions please d...on't hesitate to contact us.

January 22, 2018

Excited to ride in a newer newer car. Nick Pizzato is amazing and very nice guy and got me in a car that I want and very happy.....

Thank you Christina, for the great review and we are happy to hear Nick was able to help you find the right car.

October 26, 2017

I came in just looking to return my leased vehicle a bit early and upgrade to a small SUV, though did not think I could afford the payments. The sales...person I worked with (Nicholas Pizzato)was phenomenal-he informed me of options and worked very hard to assist me in getting the vehicle I really wanted. Very friendly, professional, and personable!

Thank you for the great review, we strive to bring a great experience to every customer and we are happy to hear Nicholas was able to deliver. please... don't hesitate to stop by or give us a call.

August 31, 2017

We were in the market for a new car and decided to stop in at Brown Mazda. We already own a Mazda 3 and love it. We did our research and were lookin...g to purchase a CX-5. Josh Purney was GREAT to work with. Very professional, patient and knowledgeable about the car! Anyone that we know who is looking for a car, we will highly recommend a Mazda and Josh! Thank you for making the process smooth and easy! And we LOVE our new 2017 Mazda CX-5!

Thank You, Wendy, for choosing Brown Mazda and giving us a recommendation. we strive for all of our customers to have a great experience and be treate...d like family as soon as they walk through the door. If you have any questions please call or stop by.

August 31, 2017

Josh Purney made my first time buying experiance a great one! So helpful and knowledgeable, the entire process was a breeze. I would recommend Brown M...azda, and Josh to anyone looking for a quality vehicle with no stress.

Thank You, Gabe, for choosing Brown Mazda we are happy to hear Josh gave you a great experience that we strive for.if you have any questions please ca...ll or stop by.

August 31, 2017

I had a great experience with Josh(our salesman) from start to finish. He was very knowledgeable and helped us find the vehicle WE wanted without bein...g pushy. We are in love with our vehicle and Brown (and Josh) has a customer for life.

Thank You, Renee, for choosing Brown Mazda we are happy to hear Josh gave you a great first time buying experience. Here at Brown Mazda, we strive for... every customer to feel like family. If you have any questions please call or stop by.

August 30, 2017

Purchased a Mazda 2, two and half years ago Nick Pizzato great customer service after the sale. Highly recommended them and the whole staff. He was a...ble to help me with a dead battery after leaving a light on and came out to my house with a jumper box. Nice to show that he cares. Thanks Again

Thank you, Debbie, for Choosing Brown auto and we strive to make every customer feel like family. please give us a call if you have any quistions.

August 22, 2017

Nick Pizzato helped me with my 3rd Mazda lease, he was able to keep the payments affordable over the last 7 years.... I don't now why more people don'...t lease. Thanks again for the help of the Brown Mazda Staff. very happy!

Thank you, George, for choosing Brown Mazda please give us a call if you have any questions.