• Great team. Perfect experience.

I purchased a used truck from Mallory Ford a few years back and decided I would go back for my next purchase. I just purchased a new 2015 Fiesta and the experience was wonderful. I got a GREAT deal and will go back for my next purchase once again. Also, there service department is top rate. They have been servicing my daughter's Focus which I purchased from a different dealer. Mallory Ford has yet to let me down.

• Used Car Shopping in the rain

Thanks Jeff Davekos for all your help making this happen! A rainey day is not a good day to shop for a car, but you did your best to keep us dry.

• New F-150

Had a great experience buying my new F-150 at Malloy ford

Had a great experience buying my new F-150 at Malloy ford

• Ford Escape

We had a great experience with Billy Albright when we purchased our 2012 Ford Escape (which we still own) so when we were in the market for a 2017 Ford Escape we contacted Billy again. He was great in helping us find just the Escape that we wanted. Billy is very knowledgeable about all of the features and options and was patient with all of our questions. We were very pleased with his service and the whole Malloy team. Will definitely buy from Malloy again!

• Best car experience

I was looking for a used car to get to and from work I do a lot of driving for my job. Anyway I was online looking at some used car's and had let them know I would e down the next day.when I arrived I had a couple of voice mail,s so I was listening to the calls and one was from one of your sales people Mr. Tom St Laurent he had called to let me know he knew I was coming down and just ask for him. I asked for Tom and was shown to him . I basically told him what I was looking for and we looked at some cars. The first two I was not comfortable in and he ask if I saw any other car's that I would like to test drive that,s when I looked at the lexis and said how about that one . It was the car I always wanted but could not afford. And before you knew it I had my car . I had such a wonderful time buying my car if I need my fourth car I will be back!!!!!!!!! C Wanser

• Buy an explorer

Excellent salesman Eli Goldsmith. No pressure, didn't trash my trade in. Very patient

• Ruby Red 2016 Edge

We started out looking for an Edge, when came across a brand new 2016 Ruby Red Edge. Dave Carper let us drive the car. He was extremely knowledgeable of all the extras the Edge had, as well as being very personable. We decided to look on the Malloy Ford website, and found the same auto, so we had an idea on the pricing. I called back, but Dave was off, so I spoke with Jamahl Michael who sold me my 2013 Explorer. Jamahl did an excellent job on that sale as well on the Edge sale. While dealing with Jamahl, Pat Bryant (General Manager) took me into one of the offices and explained the bottom line figure (3 different ways we could go to buy the Edge), to include all of the incentives I was entitled to. He made it so easy for my wife and I to discuss buying this vehicle. Jamahl Michael was the one that discussed the vehicle with us, let us drive it on our own for several hours, and then put the deal in place. His professional and courteous demeanor was the reason we felt comfortable about buying the Edge. Jamahl walked us through the paperwork, and stayed with us until all our paperwork was completed. After this was complete, he went over the features of this Titanium Edge once again. We were greatly appreciative of his help. He is truly a "Go To Guy" if buying any type of Ford product. The entire staff at Malloy Ford was terrific! In the future I will always buy my Ford's from Jamahl Michael and Malloy Ford. The entire process was painless. I also get all my service needs at Malloy Ford. I want to make special mention of Pete in the Service Department. He treats you like your service needs are his own personal needs. He is extremely professional and courteous.

• Ford Escape

Tyler Jefferson was a great salesperson that went beyond in helping us pick out a new car. I would recommend anyone that is buying a car to ask for Tyler.

• Another great deal

I said in my last review of Malloy Ford that we would be back for our next vehicle purchase and we did just that. We got another great Ford vehicle and a terrific Malloy Ford price. This is Malloy Ford purchase number 3 and rest assured, we will be back for number 4 when the time comes around.

• Excellent dealership

Very good people to deal with friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back.

Very good people to deal with friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back.