New 888-558-2486 Dealer Website
Used 888-556-7649 Email Dealer
Service 877-703-1185

4.4
Average based on 39 reviews.
  • Shar gets lots of Stars

Had a great experience, Shar was amazing to work with, no pressure kinda sales, gave us space but was there to help with any question or anything we needed. Mad us feel very relaxed and got us a great car at a great price. Was not looking forward to this experience but after today i will be back to see her only to get a car when the time comes. Can't say enough how she turned this experience into such a positive one! If your looking for a good car at a great price and friendly staff this is the place for sure. And Sharlena is highly recommended as your go to gal!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership and your experience! We're so happy that you enjoyed your time here and that you got to drive away in the vehicle you desired. Remember, we are here for you after the sale as well. Please don't hesitate to call us for all of your service & future vehicle needs and feel free to tell your friends to see Shar here at Lakeview Ford Lincoln!

• Lakeview Ford

Everyone was easy to work with and love the new Truck

Everyone was easy to work with and love the new Truck

• Lakeview Ford Service

Had my 2015 F250 serviced and as always, the service was excellent. Easy check in and the service was performed as was expected. The staff is friendly and professional ensuring that I was happy and had everything I needed. Would recommend Lakeview Ford for your service needs.

We're happy to hear that you're pleased with the service you receive here at Lakeview Ford Lincoln, Dale! We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation of our dealership. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Great car buying experience

Someone was there to help me as soon as I out of my old van. Friendly and willing to take whatever time was needed to make my decision.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Thank you LAKEVIEW Ford .. For finding the problem

Not only found it fixed it for Free. ... Our 2010 ford fusion kept stalling out... Short of a recall for fix this problem at no cost

• Lakeview Ford in Battle Creek, Michigan

We really appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Steve, Kandi and the crew have always been extremely professional and polite and taken great care of both my 2010 Fusion and my daughter's 2003 Focus . .thanks for everything, guys (and gal)!!

• Great Service

Airbag recall done quickly and conveniently, kudos to Kandi and her great staff.

Ross, thank you so much for this great review! Our service team really appreciates your business. Please let us know if we can help with any of your current or future vehicle needs.

• Great service, stayed past closing.

Stayed after closing so I could test the car. Very satisfied with everything.

Thank you so much for this positive review! We appreciate you sharing about your experience with us and hope to see you again soon.

Stayed after closing so I could test the car. Very satisfied with everything.

• Unfortunate Experience, terrible customer service

Have purchased vehicles from numerous dealership in the area over past 25yrs and never had gone thru experience like this.. I contacted the representative via online request for info on a pre-owned vehicle. Sharlena Jenkins contacted me via text and email to review details on the vehicle. We arranged a meeting to see and test drive the vehicle on January 7th. A family issue arose and Sharlena was unable to meet with us, so she arranged for us to meet with Salesperson Jeff Leatherman. My wife and I visited the dealership in the evening of January 7, 2016. We inspected and test drove the vehicle. We sat down with Jeff and presented a reasonable offer for the vehicle. Jeff indicated that he needed to have a manager review the offer, noting that a manager would not be available until Friday. On Friday 1/8/2016, I received a text from Jeff advising they were still working on the MKX deal and that Sharlena would be in touch as soon as she has an answer to our offer. I acknowledged the receipt of his text. We did not receive a response for the remainder of the day. On Saturday 1/9/2016, I sent a text to Jeff requesting status and did not receive a response. On Monday 1/11/2016, I sent a text to both Sharlena and Jeff requesting an update and still no response. We understand that you aren't always able to come to an agreement on a sales price. When a customer takes the time to come out to inspect/test drive/submit a reasonable offer, it seems that it would warrant the courtesy of a response, whether positive or negative. At least I can reduce the list of dealerships i'll have to visit in the future. Something good came of this, we went to dealership in Kalamazoo to find a similar vehicle and negotiated an agreeable sales price.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback, Mike. We regret you had such a disappointing shopping experience with us recently and we would like to do everything in our ability to make this up to you. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can review the details of this matter and work with you to reach an agreement. We sincerely value your business and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Friendly helpful service

Extremely helpful staff and very friendly - F-150 Lariat 2015

We are more than glad to be of service, Thomas. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Extremely helpful staff and very friendly - F-150 Lariat 2015