• A Great Experience at Crews Chevolet

This was a wonderful experience! I continuously share with all my friends and family just how warm and friendly everyone was to my husband and I at Crews Chevrolet. The spectacular send-off was WONDERFUL! I definitely feel apart of the family:-) I look forward to doing more business with you in the near future.

• Highly recommended!!

Everyone was easy to get along with, and very courteous. The waiting area and amenities where very nice as well>

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Kevin! Our top priority is satisfying our guests and I am delighted to know that the team was able to set you at ease in our comfortable waiting area. We look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, Mark Milroth, General Manager, mmilroth@crewschevrolet.com

• Great service, good communication

We broke down on vacation and Crews Chevrolet go our car working again. Great service. Good communication. Very clean facilities.

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Brian. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Sincerely, Mark Milroth, General Manager, mmilroth@crewschevrolet.com

• Blake is the man to go to..

I like that everyone was friendly and very welcoming. And they make sure you leave with a smile. Thanks Blake and Mr. Rick

Thank you for the glowing review and congratulations on your purchase, Myesha! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. I'll be sure to pass your thanks on to Blake and Rick, and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Warm regards, Mark Milroth, General Manager, mmilroth@crewschevrolet.com

• clean

you had tvs, and cars to look at but wait is to long, an oil change is a normal service ever car needs expected quicker service

Thanks for your wonderful review, Benjamin. I'm sorry to hear about the wait that your recent visit wasn't as timely as you would hoped. We always appreciate any feedback. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Warm regards, Mark Milroth, General Manager, mmilroth@crewschevrolet.com

• Great service

It was a very easy process, everyone was very nice and friendly. I felt like they appreciate me as a customer

Thank you for your feedback, Frank! We specialize in making things easy for our customers without the hassle. We certainly appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Warm regards, Mark Milroth, General Manager, mmilroth@crewschevrolet.com

• Great service and extras

I was early for my appointment and they took my vehicle right in. Responded quickly to my issue. Washed the outside of the car for free. Beverages and snacks in the waiting area. Nice touch since there is no where to get food if you are going to be there for a long time.

Thank you so much for this great review, Susanne! I'm glad you had a pleasant service appointment, and we hope to see you next time! Warm regards, Mark Milroth, General Manager, mmilroth@crewschevrolet.com

• Awesome customer service

Hatcher was very professional! Knowing that our vehicle was being checked thoroughly was a huge relief. Thanks for your awesome service!

Thank you so much for your review, Glen! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that Hatcher could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Be well, Mark Milroth, General Manager, mmilroth@crewschevrolet.com

• Great experience always

When in doubt go to Crews Chevrolet! They have a group of service specialists who take time to do right by you! They give good quality service and indeed great hospitality is given always!!

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience at Crews Chevrolet. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let me know. Take care! Be well, Mark Milroth, General Manager, mmilroth@crewschevrolet.com

• Bob 2013 Equinox owner

Contacted service dept. Hatcher took my call, handled schedule and coordinated service keeping me informed during the process.

Thanks for the great review, Bob. It is gratifying to hear that you were kept informed of the progress of the work on your car. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Warm regards, Mark Milroth, General Manager, mmilroth@crewschevrolet.com