4.3
  • Kia of Mankato was great!

This was a fast and great experience. 2nd car from them and they treated me well.

• Awesome Experience at Kia of Mankato!

Everyone was amazingly helpful and made the experience fun and easy. Thanks to the great team at Kia of Mankato!

• 2011 nissan murano - salesman nic

WE LIKE HOW THEY TREAT US AND THEY DO THERE BEST TO GIVE US GOOD DEAL

WE LIKE HOW THEY TREAT US AND THEY DO THERE BEST TO GIVE US GOOD DEAL

• nick and cameron

very helpful, enthusiastic and great gentlemen to be around. Were very helpful getting my loan processed and more than welcoming when it came to looking for a new vehicle.

• new soul

nick was great help with buying a new car , thanks

nick was great help with buying a new car , thanks

Thanks for all that Kia of Mankato did for us. They weren't able to do something the first time I came in but called me two weeks later when they found out something that would work. So I am now leaving the lot with a 2015 Kia Sorento! Thanks for all the help!

• new kia optima with Nick

They worked very hard to get me in a vehicle in my price range and did a great job!

• Excelent service and attention to the customer

This is an excellent dealership. The attention is great, the people are friendly and very responsive to their customers.

• 2015 VW JETTA PURCHASE "EBEN VAN ROOYEN"

Nic And Eli These sales reps. helped me out as much as possible and provided all the information as needed to make the best decision. A+ recommendation! Thank You!

• best service

i cant be thankful enough for Eli , he helped us buy our new 2017 kia optima! it was my dream car and I got it thank you so much!