Subaru of Daytona

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

May 14, 2018

Mr, Gene McMahon really made me feel at home and welcome when i visited his building. He never once pressured me in to buying something that i didn...'t want. He said that he only wanted to give me the best car that was was right for me. He made the whole process very easy and i was able to get the car that was right for me. I would highly recommend Gene McMahon to my friends and family. Thank you Gene, You received five star because you deserve every last one of them. Thank you from Ruthie

Ruthie, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Subaru of Daytona! Thanks again for the recommend...ation, and have an amazing day!

April 20, 2018

My son and I were looking for a used car for him. Gene McMahon helped us greatly. No pressure, showed us what was available. Test drove, took to our m...echanic to check out. Gave us a great deal. Very happy with our experience. Would recommend to our friends. Thank you Gene!

November 22, 2017

I went to Gene McMahon and he was a great sales person to deal with . Bought a used car and he went above and beyond to make sure that we felt like we... had purchased a new car. From detailing to service he was on top of it. He came in on his day off when I had a problem and took care of it. I would have family and friends go to him if they are in need of something. Thanks Gene!!

Subaru of Daytona