Call This Dealer

Used

4.2
  • Been buying cars from Budget Motors for 13 years.

Budget Motors has been the only dealership we have been buying cars from for the last 13 years. Fred and staff know how to treat potential customers a...nd they treat loyal customers excellent. We just bought a 2011 Jeep liberty for an excellent price, financing was quick and simple, and there was no pressure at all. We asked for the CARFAX for our vehicle and it was shown to us with no hesitation, and they provide them free of charge on all their inventory on-line. That kind of transparency has always been there since day one. Thank you Budget Motors & staff for making car buying easy and hassle free for the last 13 years.

Thank you so much Ron & Nelly for your loyalty and for writing such a great review. Everybody at Budget Motors enjoys your company when you drop in to... see how everybody is doing and all of us love when you cook us lunch. Thank you again for all you have done for us over the years, and we can't wait to see you guys again. -The entire Budget Motors Staff

• Keigan

Great place, made the whole process smooth and simple. Was able to do most of the paperwork and negotiations over the phone so by the time I got to Re...no I was in and out within an hour.

• Owner

Great experience friendly knowledgeable answered all questions great inventory great financing options would recommend very highly to family and frie...nds thinking of buying another vehicle from budget in the near futurereno

• Great Experience, from start to finish

All in all a wonderful experience! Budget Motors made buying a car, which is one of the most dreadful things to do in life, a great and painless exper...ience. Thanks to Fred and staff for making this process easy and actually enjoyable :)

• Worst Christmas Eve ever

So I found this really nice almost $40k 14 Ford F-250 on autotrader it was located at Budget Motors in Reno, NV so I sent a email for more informati...on on the truck. Sandra called me back we talked and she answered all my questions. We emailed back and forth a few times and she told me Budget motors was open Christmas Eve day so we planned on meeting early afternoon Christmas Eve as me and my family would be traveling 4 1/2 hours from California to come look at the truck. When we got there around noon Sandra and the other sales man said the owner had the truck, then the owner had the truck out hunting and he would be at the dealer in 10 minutes we were frustrated so we walked to the dealer across the street spent 20mins looking at trucks went back to budget and was told he was on his way it will be 8 minutes then 30 minutes after we get back this super dirty F-250 pulls in the guy hopes out and says sorry I'm the owners son is been out hunting so it's dirty the out side was covered in mud not just road grime there was new scratches all over the place the inside had coffee and what looked to be chew spit spilled everywhere the truck looked disgusting. The owners son says he had been driving the truck for the last 6 weeks and he had 4wheeled it and the tires work great in the mud. So not only was the truck not there when we came to look at it the owners son had been beating on it for 6 weeks. This place is joke stay away from it.

Kyle, the Owner's son did take the truck hunting. Hunting, as you know does take place in the wilderness and occasionally you do have to take your tru...ck off road, hence the mud on the F250. In terms of the tobacco, there was a tobacco can in the cup holder, but there was no tobacco spit anywhere at all. Yes, there was coffee in a cup, with a cover on it in one of the cupholders. The Owner's son takes great care of his cars even when he takes them to hunt. Your claims were greatly exaggerated we just hope you had a better end to your day. Happy New Years :)

• Trying to buy used 4×4

Went in there and was dealing with Sandy that sellswomen. They had originally sold the truck I was inquiring about so I picked out a nice Dodge Ram to...ld them my credit was not good they said they would work with me. It first started out as a $500 down payment$400 a month when I called back it was up to $1,000 down and then went to $2,000 down and then she said will make a deal with you if you put $4,000 down and a cosigner very very dissatisfied with the way that went they advertise people with not good credit and zero down but that's not the case at all will never go back there again and will not recommend that place at all to anybody big disappointment

Sorry Henry but due to you credit history, job history, and income we would have needed a cosigner and upwards of $4,000 down. We would have loved to ...sell you a car but due to your credit history, job history, and income it would have been very difficult.

• Great Service

My husband and I purchased two cars in one night from Budget Motors. It was a long process but we were very happy with what we purchased and the fact ...that they worked hard to get us the best rates. There was a problem with the air in one of the cars and they fixed it immediately.

• AMAZING!

My boyfriend and I drove to Reno for a getaway from the Bay Area and ran into Budget Motors on our way down auto row. We were originally interested in... a black grand cherokee they had but when we noticed a BMW x3 in flawless condition and for an amazing price we knew that was the one. Eric in sales was really personable and informative with helping us pick the right vehicle. He knew a lot about both the jeep and bmw and didn't mind researching anything we were unsure of. They printed the full CARFAX and broke down each service the car had so we knew it was well taken care of. Sandy one of the other sales professional was attentive to us making sure we were comfortable even though she wasn't helping us. Michael the finance manager went above and beyond to help us get the best rate possible even called the banks to help us get a comfortable monthly payment. He was also very knowledgeable with cars and gave us a lot of great advice. The owner of the dealership was welcoming and made us feel very comfortable with buying a car out of state. In the end we left with a beautiful well maintained low mileage vehicle and great appreciation for how we were taken care of at Budget Motors Reno. I have and will continue to tell my friends and family about Budget Motors. =)

• One of the best dealership in Reno

I want to thank Ron and Mike for taking care of me in the process of buying the car that I wanted. One of the best costumer service I dealt with...Mik...e actually gave me his lunch because I was hungry haha and Ron helped me to return the rented car. Highly recommend this place.

• Awesome

Going to cars.com and look for that special ride got what I want. Thanks cars.com

Budget Motors