4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 438 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

438 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA from DealerRater.com

• The best car buying experience
    October 21, 2016

Best car buying experience I've ever had at Jim Ellis mall Georgia

Victor, thank you so much for the feedback. We are so excited that your buying experience was amazing! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in th...e future! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet. Sincerely, Jerry Howell, General Manager

2018 GMC Sierra
    April 14, 2018

Excellent experience at this dealership! From the moment we were greeted until the moment we drove off proved an exceptional few hours. We had previou...sly visited a local Chevrolet dealership and was astounded at not only the poor customer service but the atmosphere inside the place was one of a confused circus!

Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA

Thank you for choosing Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of Georgia as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Your satisfaction is important to us, s...o we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of Georgia and we hope to see you again soon!

Pleasant experience.
    April 14, 2018

Went for first FREE service on Buick Envision we purchased there last June. The service was very courteous and prompt. The waiting area is quite comfo...rtable and clean. Reminders before seem to be excessive because it took us a long time before we reached enough mileage for service.

Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy ...to help!

Employees Worked With
    They could have told me up front my service had ran out
    April 13, 2018

They could have told me my warranty had ran out up front...they also kept everyone else informed of wait except me. I felt that was rude

Great experience
    April 13, 2018

Easy to schedule, work promised in time promised, nice facility. Friendly people! I got there early, and was able to leave early, Very pleased with a...ll

Painless Car Buying Experience
    April 13, 2018

We had an great experience at Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA. We test drove a vehicle, and were interested but wanted to do our homework. After talk...ing with Chris and Joe they gave us all the information we needed, and allowed us to leave the dealership with no pressure to stay, which was a pleasant surprise. Most dealerships want to hold you hostage, until you make a decision. Not here. We left the dealership, where my wife and I could talk and do some research, and returned a couple of hours later, and made an offer that was accepted. It was the most painless experience I have ever had while buying a car!

Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA

Thank you for choosing Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of Georgia as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Our entire team works hard to work with... your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle! Have an awesome day!

Smooth purchase experience!
    April 12, 2018

We recently purchased a 2018 GMC Acadia from Jim Ellis and I can't say enough good things about the process. Every employee that we dealt with worked... together as a true team in the process, which made the entire operation go. They were flexible and receptive to our needs and did not play any games which is a must for me in endorsing any dealership. If you're in the market for a GMC you should definitely talk to Chris and the team at Jim Ellis.

Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA

Welcome to the Jim Ellis Family! We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! If you ever need anythin...g else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Sierra 1500 SLT
    April 12, 2018

Morris and Joe were both great to work with and went the extra mile with me to get a deal done. I look forward to working more with them in the future....

Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of Georgia and we hope to see you again ...soon!

Employees Worked With
    Great people and outstanding service,
    April 12, 2018

First, Sean was very pleasant to work with. After he took my information he gave me directions to the waiting area which I appreciated. When my vehi...cle was ready, he explained what they did and noted that no other problems were detected. He then provided all options on payment and we shared a few comments about my vehicle. Overall a very nice experience. Thanks Jim Ellis.

Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're alwa...ys happy to help!

Easy deal...
    April 11, 2018

Chris was very easy to work with and Jasmine took care of the paperwork. The car was very clean and in excellent condition. Jim Ellis had it service...d and ready very quickly. It was the least amount of effort I've ever had buying a car.

Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything ad...ditional we can do for you. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

3600 Buford Dr NE Buford, GA 30519