Average based on 15 reviews
  • Best Service Around!!!

Chris and his service team takes good care of us every time. If you are looking for a good mechanic you can trust for your vehicle I recommend College Way Auto. They won't let you down and you can't best their price and quality of work.

• GREAT PLACE TO BUY YOUR NEXT VEHICLE

I just bought a vehicle from Collageway auto and I was extremely happy with Steve,my sales person and how he handled the buying process.Plus I was given a new windsheild replacement for FREE.I would highly recommend Collageway Auto to all my friends. : ) Marla Bopp Cogswell,ND

• Buying a used truck

Very pleased and we'll satisfied with the whole experience !! Very friendly and non pushy saleman were a very nice feeling!!

• Great people and service for buying vehicle

Awesome people and experiane. Very nice facility and selection of cars.

Awesome people and experiane. Very nice facility and selection of cars.

• Service +

I have had my truck into this dealership for a number of unrelated issues. This last time the mechanic "Mike" took me in to look under the vehicle so I could see what he found. He made some great suggestions. He took plenty of time and wasn't rushed to recommended only necessary repairs and advised me what to look for in the future. Who does that? I was impressed. During the repair process I found out that my extended warranty company went out of business. I purchased the warranty a year prior with the purchase of the vehicle at another dealership. Chris took all the time necessary to find out that my warranty had been transferred to another company and forwarded the information that day. The next day Chris called the new warranty company to follow up on the billing. The company's response was "We quit servicing those contracts as of midnight last night." (I still have a year to go on my warranty) Chris said "Well that is good; I faxed it yesterday." The warranty company explained that they didn't enter the data yesterday as it wasn't legible. Chris stuck with it and made several calls over the next two weeks. The end result was one more transfer to another warranty company and got most of the billing covered. This wasn't Chris' issue and they would get paid either way. If you have used College Way Auto you know they are extremely busy. For this crew to take the time they did to follow up, on behalf of the customer and explain the process is phenomenal service. This is a clearly a service culture of which other businesses should model themselves.

• Really Took an Interest in Solving our Problem

We had a nasty rattle in the back of our 1999 Camry. A local dealer said it was the upper strut mounts (a common problem) and quoted us $802.05 to fix the problem. It seemed like the noise was coming from a lower point on the car so we took it to College Way for a second opinion. Wayne took a real interest and determined that the noise was actually coming from the right lateral control rod and estimated $227.12 to fix the problem. Unfortunately, when it was time to align the car it was discovered that the inner tie rod bushings were also bad but they would have been an additional cost on the dealers quote as well. We are very pleased with College Way Auto and would recommend them to anyone.

• Surprisingly good

We are so glad that you have had a great experience with us! Thank you for your business! :)

I was referred to these guys four years ago, and I've used them ever since. They are fast usually, and when not, they warn you ahead of time so you can make adjustments. Only one time have they failed to fix a problem, but to be fair, no one else could fix it either so I do not hold it against them. They are reasonably priced, Chris and Wayne are friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. They know me by name, even tho I'm only in 1-2 times a year. I will use these guys as long as I'm in town and as long as they are in business, which I hope is at least as long as I'm a vehicle owner. If you need work done, these are the guys to go to.

• Shorty Rhodes Const. Manager Charp's Welding

We enjoyed it as well. Enjoy your car!! :)

Leroy was full of B.S. good to deal with got right to the point did not try to sell you anything you did not want.Jody way very good with all the paper work and nice to visit with, had a great time buying a car

We enjoyed it as well. Enjoy your car!! :)

• Highly Recommend

Great, friendly people to deal with. They made everything easy and smooth. Highly recommend.

We appreciate doing business with you Rick. We have a great selection of quality used pickups to choose from and are happy to help with finding that right vehicle for our customers. Plus we have financing available as well! Thank you for your recent buy!

• Great Car for the price

Thank you Chris and Alexis for your review. We appreciate our customers and do the best we can to meet their needs when they are looking for a car!

We purchased our car through LeRoy, he was great to work with & very personable. He was willing to do what he could & we appreciated his honesty. We love the car & would definitely recommend friends/family to this dealer in the future.