JCL Auto Group

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

March 5, 2016

never got back to me Had to call and ask why there answer was we don't respond to emails and to buy the pick up was a cash only I try to explain that ...I live over 40 miles away still no info

February 23, 2016

Dealer contacted me within a short amount of time and was very personable.

February 6, 2016

these guys are great theydid evesrything to see that I was happy many months after the sale they were still very helpful after I called to ask them a ...couple questionsI highly recommend them 5 stars

October 27, 2015

I was always sceptical on buying a car from a dealer, after calling and talking to a guy name Steve, I went for a test drive. Loved the truck and brou...ght it the next week, they repaired all that needed to be repaired and after a few weeks the truck began to smoke. I called Steve and he said to bring it back, I did and after 2 weeks the entire motor was pulled and repaired. It was a pleasant buying experience and these guys did everything to make me happy.. I'll definitely shop there again, even tho is was a long drive from NY its better than dealing with shady dealership's...

December 22, 2014

We drove a little and saved a lot! Jay provided us with the best car for the money! A clean, 1 owner, 2012 Toyota rav4 still under factory warranty! T...hey are more than accommodating and every one at the dealership made our buying experience easy from start to finish. Thanks !

October 2, 2014

I bought a car from here and was told that I had a 90 day warranty with a $100 deductible. They said the warranty would cover everything. The car seem...ed in good shape but 3 weeks after I bought it I had to get towed. The transmission blew. I called the warranty company and was told they would only give me $1200 of a $3200 bill. I called the dealer and was told they could do nothing for me. Please save yourself some money and buy a car somewhere else. You will regret buying from here

January 17, 2014

Worst experience I could've have had buying my first car I won't go into all the details but bottom line I will not go back and I would not recommend ...anyone else to.

December 5, 2013

I;ve had several vehicles from JCL and it couldnt be easier. When I request specific vehicles Jay gets them within a week and always in excellent cond...ition. Their paperwork process is quick and easy.I would highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

October 18, 2013

I must say that I received exceptional service. Their customer service was excellent, very friendly place. The GM Jay was very informative, helpful an...d did all he could to get me the car i wanted. Everyone were very helpful and made sure that all of my questions were answered. Great place for people who don't have a great credit. Im super happy with my purchase, runs great, looks great,very clean and I feel safe driving with my daughter in the car. If you are looking for great service, good deal and for a reliable car this is the place to go. Thank you guys for making my visit very comfortable and enjoyable. I really appreciated the honesty of the process.

October 17, 2013

This is the BEST used car dealer.It's the perfect place for an individual with less than perfect credit,who is looking for a good car.Great experience..., the GM Jay was very informative, helpful, and did his best to help me with my purchase. I'm in love with my new car, looks great, very clean, runs great and I feel safe with my daughter in the car. The stuff was very friendly and they made sure that all my questions were answered. Come see them, if you are looking for a safer, newer car. You cant go wrong.

JCL Auto Group