Average based on 32 reviews
  • Great deal, great staff

The salesman was great, manager was great, financial dept. Was great!! All my business was actually after closing time and the involved staff stayed late to accommodate my deal!! Will do business there again!!

• Seth Sammons

I had a very pleasant experience. Everything went very smooth. No problems at all'

• 2015 crosstour purchase

Outstanding experience! Salesman was knowledgable and courteous. Immediately took me to the car I bought. Finance dept was great as well.

• Great staff and great dealership

our sales person Tom was great and very helpful and the finance man was great also, they actually made car buying an enjoyable experience. Very pleasant, very helpful and not pushy like some places we been. I would recommend that if you are shopping for a vehicle you need to try Bill Cole Auto Mall before making any decision.

• Great service!

The service staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. My car was quickly and correctly repaired. I will definitely go back to them in the future.

• Terrible Experience

We found a new Honda vehicle on cars.com at this dealer. We sent them an email that we were interested in buying it. We received a telephone call from them within the hour. The representative confirmed the price and that the car was still in stock (in three different colors) for that price. He also told us about a bonus trade-in special that they were offering through the end of the week for all new car purchases. We went the next day and test drove the car. When we started to complete the paperwork, we were very disappointed. They did not honor the cars.com price, and they did not honor the trade-in special that we were promised. This happened despite the fact that we told them about the cars.com price and the trade-in special that we were promised when we arrived and when we spoke with the sales manager. We left the dealer and went to another one to buy our new car. We cannot, in good conscience, recommend this dealer.

• Highly Recommend Bill Cole Nissan

Great experience, Great service, Fantastic staff! Love that Nissan offers such great warranties and really cares about the satisfaction of their customers.

• Highly recommend

Great service, from the sales staff, finance group, all the way to the sales manager. Great experience!

• William & Mary Bower

We really like this Nissan, been telling others where we got it.

We really like this Nissan, been telling others where we got it.

• A fabulous "Fit"

Britton Huffman is a quality salesman. His honesty and willingness to show and tell us about the Honda Fit pretty much sold us on the vehicle. The dealership couldn't keep the Fit..they sold as soon as they got one. Britton called us when the dealership got the vehicle in, we test drove the Fit, and we were sold. Everyone at Bill Cole was so kind to us and worked with us to help us attain our new Kentucky Blue Fit. It was an awesome experience. Thank you so much.